Checking Every Day?

Yes!

3 Likes

They didn’t have FPP did they? I don’t think so.

1 Like

Ooo this would be fun to do with my kids. Is there a boat from MK to the Fort?

1 Like

Yes, that’s currently the only boat to Ft. Wilderness (MK-Ft W-MK). The boat that connects resorts CR-WL-FtW has not yet resumed operating.

2 Likes

There are reports on chat that all elevator shafts are now open and working on ToT. Yay!

9 Likes

If true that is a game changer!

5 Likes

Oh how I hope this is true!!!

2 Likes

That would significantly decrease wait times if that true!

2 Likes
5 Likes

I can’t tell you how many people I know who are going to be over the moon about this one!!!

2 Likes

Yay!!

DD12 always wanted to do it–we didn’t get it done, and now she’s aging out, boo.

1 Like

When my DD was roughly that age she did one of the more grown-up tween packages. Wasn’t my favorite thing ever but she loved it!

2 Likes

I didn’t know there was a thing!

See, I can’t reserve for DD6 because DD12 wanted to do it (jealousy is REAL).

But, it’s good to know there might be an option–assuming I could get either reservation of course (that was the problem before) :rofl:

3 Likes

There are MANY people on the Ear for Each Other Facebook group that will do BBB- like makeovers
… for all ages

You could get one of them and do it in your room.

2 Likes

Thanks for the tip!

2 Likes

boy… Chapek’s new contract must have been a doozy

7 Likes

A friends daughter, currently a CM, really wants to work at BBB. Hopefully she got a position!

3 Likes

:rofl: I would actually like that! I miss Heimlich.

2 Likes

I don’t know if @missoverexcited has or wants to check this every day, but probably good for the Brits to know. The Euro has almost reached parity with the dollar. If you factor in sales tax, it’s probably best to assume dollars = Euros.

4 Likes