Checking Every Day?

I will say that for us my terrible, horrible, no-good experience with being denied an annual pass in 2021 has expressly turned into us using all 50% of our 2023 points for our trip in 2022 so that it will be a single trip and likely no trip in 2023.

4 Likes

I have Park Res for DHS Friday. So excited.

9 Likes

I thought they were hiring for tumble monkeys months ago?I really thought they would be back by now. We miss the full show!

2 Likes

Well, @simba77 youre IN the show. Why don’t you get us more info!

2 Likes

I doubt it. I would think that they could stand to make more money from an AP holder not making good use of it. But then again if someone is willing to pay over and over it’s all profit for Disney. Although there are those that would say enough is enough and go elsewhere.

2 Likes

Chapek to leave? :woman_facepalming:

11 Likes

Unfortunately, this is just wishful thinking b/c didn’t he just have his contract renewed w/ lots of $$$$$$$$$?

I don’t think so. Last I knew - not long ago - his contract expires in Feb. I have seen no notes about him being re-upped.

Re-elected to the board is a different thing

2 Likes

Oh… maybe that board thingy was what I saw/read???

1 Like

The board thing I’m almost less concerned about.

He strikes me more of a follower than a fearless leader and at least on the board he’ll have other voices balancing his out.

It’s him being able to green light decisions based on his gut that make me nervous.

3 Likes

Disney to announce that Joe Rodhe is the new CEO

10 Likes

OK I would 10000% have the swoon if that ever happened.

6 Likes

You, Sir, win the interwebz today.

2 Likes

Not sure about that, he might make the Disco Yeti the CFO.:crazy_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue::money_mouth_face:

5 Likes

He wouldn’t.

Joe would only do all the right things.

5 Likes

Maybe having an artist in the big chair, leaning on the beancounters… call it “the Original Recipe”… might work better than the current arrangement that reverses things

Who knows

6 Likes

i mean, honestly, could it be worse than now?

“oh no…CEO is caring about the guest experience more than short term shareholder profits…whatever will we doooo?”

5 Likes

Dear Bob Chapek

Watch Tangled.
Your dream of shareholder profits?

Disney guests & fans

6 Likes

Me too!

I am more jealous than I should be. He is so awesome.

1 Like