Checking Every Day?

Apparently this message popped up on the run Disney site today but has since been taken down.

3 Likes

I’ll believe it when its official…

So I thought of 2 things…

Tables in Wonderland and Top of the World. Any rumors on those?

I was playing in the app for no real reason, as one does when between trips, and noticed this little change in wording. It didn’t always say “minute standby wait” did it? It was just “minute wait” right? I can’t even begin to guess where they are going with this.

3 Likes

Yes please to both of those! I’ve yet to make it to Top of the World Lounge

1 Like

We discussed that a few days back. No one knows what it means, but could mean something is coming.

2 Likes

BTW, I just checked and it still does not show this on Android. At least my Android phone.

3 Likes

It seems strange to me that it would be related to FP because it wasn’t worded like that when we had FP in the before times. It seems like something different. Or a diversion because we latch on to every little thing Disney says or does and blow it all out of proportion.

1 Like

I think I speak for everyone here when I say we feel attacked. :rofl:

9 Likes

:joy:

2 Likes

Something else that I’m checking for is the henna stations in Morocco. I love getting a henna at the beginning of each trip. I realize that’s a loooong ways off.

1 Like

The stretching room is a go at HM today!

10 Likes

This is enough for me to make a return trip! WOOHOO!

3 Likes

Shown to be a fake

Ugh… why do people do that?

2 Likes

Showing up on mine today

1 Like

Attention.

1 Like

The Boardwalk To Go kiosk is back.

4 Likes

Thursday-Sunday :cry:

1 Like

La Cava del Tequila is fully reopening with seating tomorrow. They will have a new tequila and a new margarita to go with.

9 Likes