Checking Every Day?

Walk up and Grab & Go is now back at POP Century food court as of this morning. Just in time for my trip! Thank you, WDW!

https://twitter.com/johnkocheriii/status/1427620360757862407?s=21

5 Likes

The new Cirque du Soleil show pre-sale for AP holders is now open.

2 Likes

The 2 things that I really hope come back before a possible trip next February are:

1. Normal/ No muss, no fuss MK DAH
    &
  2. Minnie Vans so that we can get back from said DAH. I have had a couple of sketchy experiences with ride share drivers, so I tend to avoid them now.
    I guess that this would help belong more over in the “genie wishes” thread, but I really wish that the in-park Starbucks would implement mobile ordering.
1 Like

I keep looking for updates to Cali Grill. The ‘new experience’ after October 1st was not very informative and honestly, I just wanted them to bring brunch back…it has been on my to do list for a long time.

1 Like

They are running out of time to make some kind of announcement.

They are really annoying these days.

4 Likes

They just announced masks are going to be optional for outdoor rides and queues starting 8/19.
I guess that’s our big news for today.
It’s a big nothing burger to me.

ETA: although I admittedly groaned when the email from Disney came with the title Health and Safety Policy changes.

4 Likes

Where did they announce this? I missed it. I’m focused on AP $ales.

It came in a TA email.

1 Like

Ahhh thank you… insider trading intel :joy::rofl:

1 Like

OK currently are they required outdoors?
I mean this announcement is going in the direction of increasing mask usage, isn’t it?

They are requiring masks in all ride cues/ques and on all rides… which is it?

No it’s reversing.
It was that masks were optional outdoors except on rides (even outdoors) and ride queues and outdoor theaters, where they were required.
Now it’s optional everywhere outside.

1 Like

OK thanks. I saw announcements re indoor masks but missed the outdoor bit.

I had an internal and highly unrealistic debate about whether I could extend my trip a week for this :rofl::rofl:

I have this dream in my head that they open AP purchasing up before 10/1 where I can upgrade to one (I have never had one before), schedule another trip (or 2), and be able to see this during one of them.

1 Like

I have a dream that they’ll announce the return of Fireworks desserts parties in time for my mid-September trip. Whose dream do you think is more likely, lol? I’m going with yours at the moment.

Dream on.
Dream until you dream comes true!

4 Likes

I would like yours as well! :slight_smile:

So @len is saying over on chat that wdw is having briefing calls with media about genie today. And to expect something to pop up on the Disney parks blog around 4:30 5 PM. :grimacing:

2 Likes

Ugh…please don’t debut this before 10/1…it will be a complete nightmare!

2 Likes