Cedar Point - June 2023 (mini-TR)

Arrived safely :pray:
This is the Cedar Point equivalent of the WDW sign :rofl:

Cc: @LTinNC82

8 Likes

:rofl: :rofl:It’s not the same

2 Likes

Thank goodness! Did hubby drive the rest of the way?

2 Likes

No, but once we got to Ohio the roads were better, mostly flat and less scary :face_exhaling: .

4 Likes

Nice!

We can see some of the roller coasters from here

8 Likes

Daaaang that’s a high class campground right there.

5 Likes

Looks like Magnum.

3 Likes

I like it! There are no trees though. We brought a canopy, but forgot the stakes. :woman_facepalming:
So we are using bottles of water to keep it in place.

5 Likes

Looks awesome!! Can’t wait!

Have an amazing time! Weather is cool but nice and sunny :sunny:

2 Likes

Dollywood is a beautiful park - and they’ve added 3 or 4 new coasters since I was there.

3 Likes

Went for a walk and make sure where I need to go tomorrow morning.

Instead of the magnum entrance, I think I will walk to the beach and use the WindSeeker entrance to be closer the Boardwalk area (the area that is open for early entry).

It’s a 20 min walk

Got to see some of the coasters from outside the park.
This one reminds me of RRR. I hope it is not too rough.

I think that’s the Wind Seeker:
Scary, but I bet it’s not as bad as it looks.

These seem so cool!

6 Likes

You won’t be able to ride that one. (Top Thrill Dragster.) It is “permanently” closed, and it is currently being reimagined into a new experience.

2 Likes

We didn’t go because I was already coughing from being outdoors in the smoke all weekend up north, and we weren’t sure what it would be like. Photos from RD looked pretty hazy, so probably a good decision. :pensive:

4 Likes

I can’t wait to see the first impressions of the rides… the waits I saw posted didn’t look too bad.

4 Likes

I was wondering about this myself. Right now, the Air Quality alert index is over 150 here in SE Michigan…hoping that being along Lake Erie might help some in Sandusky.

2 Likes

The lakeshores in northern MI had as bad or worse numbers as the inland areas last weekend. There doesn’t seem to be any lake effect when it comes to smoke, other than distance traveled.

3 Likes

We are having fun. Will post updates soon.

5 Likes

We are headed there now

8 Likes

Valravn? Front row only… it’s worth the wait.

1 Like