Carry on only any tips?

It’s not a bad idea, but I think it’s the 8,750% b12 that helps more than the caffeine for me. B12 gives energy, right?

Just looking at the B12 supplement tablet, that’s a ton cheaper and…whoa… 41,000%! … talk about phasing through walls! Shoot i might just add this for funsies.

4 Likes

Finally went by and picked one of these up. Still not exactly what I was hoping for (the twist on tops are just caps, not nozzles, and klutzy me will be dropping lids in the shower!) , but the 3 ounce containers will be a better solution for some products for longer trips for now anyway. The quest for 3 oz twist nozzle tops continues…

1 Like

I haven’t checked a bag anywhere since maybe 2016. For my 11 day trip I did only a carry on and a backpack. For my 4 day trips I’ve gone with only a backpack which is my favorite way to go. I think for our upcoming 9 day we will bring a backpack and carry on because we paid for the upgrade anyway. It truly is freedom to always have everything with you and to not have a lot of bulk.

I cut back on bringing products and mostly use the ones supplied at the hotel. I only bring minimal makeup. I pack the shoe that is thinner and wear the bulky one. I use packing cubes to keep everything organized and I roll my clothes into the cubes. I know what I’m wearing everyday. I wear the bulkier items on the plane. I stick to my list and there are fewer “just in case” items. I bring smaller travel versions of things like a compact umbrella.
It’s easier in the hot weather because I’m wearing Teva sandals with no need for socks and shorts instead of pants. Only one swimsuit!