Captain Matt’s probably live trip report — “I didn’t want to go to Disney World anyway”

Round 1

He tipped the tequila into the margarita. He said it was a much smoother tequila than the cheaper alternatives.

14 Likes

Nice!

I’ve had one sip and I’m crazy drunk.

13 Likes

I hate guacamole, it’s a green slush made from avocados - blurgh!

I’d go with a chilli con carne tortilla. Crunchy yellow I guess.

They make blue tortillas??? :astonished:

2 Likes

It is really smooth.

8 Likes

I missed this… yes to blue tortillas!!!

3 Likes

That’s not natural. Blue really doesn’t exist in natural food, blueberries are more purple than blue.

What do blue tortillas have in them?

It’s a $54 drink.

5 Likes

blue corn, it’s a real thing

Blue corn - Wikipedia

Blue corn (also known as Hopi maize, Yoeme Blue, Tarahumara Maiz Azul, and Rio Grande Blue) is several closely related varieties of flint corn grown in Mexico, the Southwestern United States, and the Southeastern United States. It is one of the main types of corn used for the traditional Southern and Central Mexican food known as tlacoyo. It was originally developed by the Hopi, the Pueblo Indi…

6 Likes

:scream:

goes off to google ……

2 Likes

Those crazy Mexicans! Am I right? Did they ever pay for the Wall?

4 Likes

nope… they just snuck around it… laughing all the way

Why would they want to? Isn’t Mexico full of super hot guys drinking $54 margaritas and eating yummy blue food? What does the US bring to the table?

10 Likes

Er, have you not seen the Blue Milk in SWGE? You saying that’s not natural? Hmm?

7 Likes

no politics here, especially under the influence of good tequila

2 Likes

I am going to die here. I know that now.

18 Likes

You can try a bite of each to see which one(s) you prefer?

1 Like

What a way to die. Server just came over. “You’d like to try the mango margarita? With the tequila?”

Duh. Obviously.

13 Likes

I am so out of my depth here.

9 Likes

Can someone save this picture? The coroner will want to see it.

17 Likes