Cape May, Tusker House to reopen!

Cape May to open 5/18

Tusker House to open this summer :pray:t3::pray:t3::pray:t3::pray:t3::pray:t3:

19 Likes

Was that your magic wand hard at work again??

1 Like

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyy! Love tusker house

1 Like
2 Likes

What’s interesting is that Cape May won’t have characters initially.

1 Like

Woohoo! With the money I saved on my POP room because of the sale, Tusker House and Cape May, here I come!

So good to see more dining options opening up!

3 Likes

And Chef Mickey’s opening for supper too!
Puts it back into contention as my First Supper Tradition.

2 Likes

I really really really want to eat at Tusker for my birthday!!!

9 Likes

We all want you to eat at Tusker for your bday!

6 Likes

Also self service drink stations are now back at Sunshine Seasons. I’m not sure if that just happened today but it’s being reported by at least one of the Disney blogs today.

1 Like

I’m so excited for Cape May since we’re staying at Beach Club! Now to decide, breakfast or dinner? Might depend on prices. I wish the characters were there but oh well. So it says reservations open May 7. Do you think I need to get up at 6am to try and book? We’re going in 4 weeks.

1 Like

If it’s important to you, I would be trying to book as soon as they open up. Good luck!

2 Likes

So we are staying at YC the first week of our trip and we have both a breakfast and dinner reserved at A&C, do we want to replace with or add to with Cape May. We’ve never been to both and the menu fir Cape May isn’t on the app yet. We do have a little wiggle room to add a res. Thanks.

So that the Beach Club may once again reek of crab funk, and echo with the shrieks of people fighting over the last crab leg like it was the last plane out of Saigon. Good times!

5 Likes

We have the same tradition!

1 Like

Would like to book Cape May. What time do the reservations typically open (Eastern Time) on the day reservations open up?

This is what was sent to me via email:
"The all-you-care-to enjoy family-style breakfast menu will feature popular staples like pastries (including the layered crispy, cream-filled “Lobster Tail”), omelets, and Mickey and Minnie waffles. Highlights from dinner will include house-made Parker House rolls and corn bread, a seafood boil with a variety of fresh seafood, The Turf Platter with steak and chicken, and – my personal favorite – lobster mac and cheese. "

I know it’s not the full menu, but it gives you an idea at least.

3 Likes

6AM Eastern online.

thanks!

Still no boma.

5 Likes