Cancellation watch: June dates

In recent weeks, it’s usually early afternoon on Thursdays when WDW removes hours for a week. So, stay tuned and see what happens in another 4 or 5 hours.

I’m impatient. :wink:

1 Like

Well thank goodness for that! That will surely help speed things along.

:smiley:

2 Likes

Since I’m generally a perfectly logical person, it only seems reasonable that my attempts to get answers sooner than later will, in fact, speed things up.

Right? :smile:

1 Like

9 Likes

:face_with_head_bandage: <-- Me after reading your post and treating my exploded head.

I am hearting your comment…see what @ryan1 does…

1 Like

Our friends just received email about their trip being impacted. Dates are June 5-13.

1 Like

I haven’t received an email yet but my friend just got one, and I’m seeing people on chat saying they got one for early June trips.

What did the email say?

1 Like

Cancelled

In keeping with our focus on the well-being of our Guests and Cast Members during these rapidly changing times, Disney Resort hotels and theme parks at Walt Disney World Resort are currently closed until further notice.

Your upcoming travel dates are impacted by these closures. You have the option to modify or cancel your Disney Resort hotel reservation or Walt Disney Travel Company package up to your original check-in date. If no action is taken, we will process any refund due to your original form of payment if a payment had been made. If you did not book through Disney directly, please contact your Travel Professional. Note that cancellation fees imposed by third-party suppliers, including airlines and rental cars, as well as nonrefundable products like travel protection plans, are deducted from refundable amounts for Walt Disney Travel Company packages.

If you wish to reschedule your vacation for a later time this year, please call 407-939-4251 or your Travel Professional.

Rest assured, we will continue to monitor the situation and make timely decisions based on expert guidance.

We thank you for your continued understanding, and we hope to see ya real soon!

3 Likes

Thanks for posting that. Was about to do the same after seeing it shared on one of the FB pages I follow.

Sounds like at least the early part of June is a no-go

Curious why/how conference stays are being confirmed as going ahead. Curious about dates.

Perhaps they feel they can offer lodging and conference space and, as they have not promised more (parks) that they can move forward?

1 Like

I just had someone send me their email about their early June Trip as well.

Wdwnt is reporting through June 6th

1 Like

Trip is impacted and info on how to rebook.

Okay. June 6th is the next full week cancelled then. Which means we have to wait another week to see what happens beginning June 7, most likely.

Just got the email for my June 6-13 trip being cancelled.

Ooh so @ryan1 it’s that next week after that that we don’t know about — yet

That falls within dates through June 6th. I wonder if anyone has been cancelled with a check in date starting June 7 or later. I don’t think we will find that out for another week.

1 Like