Canceled Southwest flights and refunds

This would be my luck. My march tix I bought Wanna Get Away Plus. I paid just a few $ more for them but flight credits are transferable. I like this better than having a little bit off of everyones tix. Especially if I just want 1 ticket the next time, I can transfer all the funds on 1 person.

2 Likes

Nothing to add, just support and hugs :people_hugging:

3 Likes

I hope things are going okay. Wishing you well.

1 Like

Today - 31 December - Amtrak is booking 1 December 2023.

The Silver Star is showing 4 rooms left. I wonder if that’s a glitch of some kind. Silver Meteor is not indicating how many are left. Both trains show 0% full.

Currently the Star is $52 for coach. $257 for room. One way - to Orlando - on 1 December.
fyi

When boarding a train in the middle of the night, having a room is so much more civilized. :blush:

4 Likes

I really enjoyed using Amtrak and having the sleeper car. I also used them for a day trip that was only 32 hr both way and we had seats. Both trips were nice and I’d do again. The sleeper car I had was the auto train from DC area to Orlando and I would absolutely do that again if going to Orlando.

3 Likes

Thanks for the heads up, but I can’t purchase a ticket right now. :frowning:

1 Like

Dates haven’t been selected yet either?

If you were aiming for that after Thanksgiving liner meet.

I am not. I need to wait before I plan another trip.

2 Likes

It’s all good. I thought I’d read something indicating your interest or maybe more than interest. :blush:

2 Likes

They should have to pay the postage for the Christmas gifts I now have to ship that would have fit in DDIL-to-be’s suitcase home. It’s going to cost me at the post office Monday!

5 Likes

Submit a claim!

You never know.

2 Likes

11 Likes

I 100% agree with this. @QwertySC But DDiL to be would have to. I wouldn’t take my first no for an answer. I would wait a bit before trying to escalate it- let them get their head back on straight. Never hurts to ask. It’s a legitimate expense that you would not have if the flight happened.

3 Likes