Can We Talk About Airport Transportation Options?

I don’t think it is possible to get a lower price for a private car than Tony:

https://floridatowncar.com/

He is dependable, not fancy, but has a cash business.

3 Likes

I’ll second this - we used Florida Towncar a couple of weeks ago and they were great.

The seats do go down but if you have four people and four suitcases and no one can sit by the driver, you are looking at room for three in the car and suitcases, or room for four + and no suitcases.

Also recommend Florida Town Car! He was a lifesaver when my flight was delayed.

And unlike other well known companies he does not double the price when your flight is delayed.

4 Likes

After reading through all the transport posts I think that’s what I’m going to choose.

1 Like

How early do You typically reserve them? I guess when we have our flight information we should just
Get on there books.

Also one thing I’m not seeing on the website, do they have boosters? Or car seats?

I booked as soon as I knew my flights, but don’t know about car seats/boosters, mine are teens.

1 Like

Tony is a “phone person”. If you book now. I would call him two weeks before your trip as a final check. I would also just ask about the car seats/ boosters.

1 Like

Good to know—
Thank you!

If you just need a booster there are some portable boosters you can get.

1 Like

Website says $10 fee for car seats.

We have just used cast and crew transportation. I think they’re quite a small company but were reliable, efficient, friendly etc. We didn’t need them, but you can mark that you want car seats/boosters on the booking enquiry form. Nice SUV-type cars. I have limited car knowledge so can’t be more specific. $90 (plus tip) each way. Equally, flights were on time so can’t say how accommodating they’d be in the situation of a delay.

2 Likes

Thanks for the rec!

for comparison/ reference, what are the current Uber and taxi costs from MCO to WDW resorts?

Here is an Uber route as of right now (varies by time of day):

1 Like

And here is an estimate of taxi prices from mousesavers (not sure when it was last updated they are usually pretty accurate):

1 Like

thank you!!!

1 Like

Best way to book him? I tried to submit the online request, and haven’t heard back. Should I text him? I don’t want to try to call; I hate talking on the phone… But I will if I absolutely have to…

Ah never mind then my question prior… Phone it is…

2 Likes