Can anyone lend me some money?

There’s an even cheaper one. Four Seasons Landscaping Private Jet Experience.

Only one destination though so… buyer beware…

9 Likes

:joy:
I actually have a Four Seasons Landscaping t-shirt. They’re my favorite local establishment. And embody so beautifully the Philly vs NYC mentality.

5 Likes

I just read through the itinerary. At Hollywood Studios you still only get one LL per ride. Seriously? I’m paying 6 figures and I can’t get a re-ride on SDD?! Wow.

5 Likes

:rofl: :rofl:

I had dinner with a friend who did the NatGeo version and he said it was the best vacation he’s ever had. Private jet, amazing destinations and great accommodations, but no theme parks because he’s fancy and shit.

I need to read that itinerary more because yesterday we decided to finally cancel our December/January trip and are talking about doing this in 23/24 instead.

5 Likes

This = the Nat Geo trip or
This = Adv By Disney?

I’m just mathing and my head is exploding from all the zeroes.:laughing:

2 Likes

This this.

Though both NatGeo and ABD Private cost about the same.

ETA NatGeo private/Disney private cost the same

I am so jealous that this is even on your radar!!!

Do you need a daughter?

6 Likes
3 Likes

Doesn’t Disney own NatGeo?

And I’m jealous of your Safari!

I’d only be able to do this if DH can have decent internet access the majority of the trip.

But to put it in perspective, we’ve been BLT 1 bed owners for 12 years or so. We’ve used the points exactly 3 times.

We were always broke and working, or just working. Dh slept an average of 4 hours a night the last month trying to get this latest software release out.

We are absolutely making up for lost time.

3 Likes

Yes, and I strongly suspect that’s where they got the idea from.

They acquired it when they picked up all of those stations a couple of years ago.

1 Like

You know…I really should read a thread in it’s entirety before responding.

2 Likes

I read about it in a news article last night and it said that this experience isn’t even open to booking for “regular” people yet. Even if I had the cash to put down today (I don’t btw), I couldn’t.

It’s being offered to people who have taken (I think it was ) 4 or more ABD vacations already, Club33 and Golden Oak people first.

1 Like

I think this is an excellent option for you. Then you could WDW whenever you wanted and hubby could have a permanent office space.

4 Likes

For early booking.

It’s open to anyone thereafter.

1 Like

All their $$ is going towards $7 Million dollar boats or mortgages. :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I was initially very interested in it, but in a “maybe in 5 or so years” way. Definitely don’t have the money right now. Then I read some of the comments above about how go go go the itinerary is and I became less interested. If I’m ever in a position to afford this, I’ll also be in a position to charter a jet and put together my own all the Disney Parks tour at my own pace. Maybe I need to extend that timeframe to 10 or 15 years :rofl:

5 Likes

And that’s exactly where we keep ending up too.

2 Likes

I was curious how much you end up paying for the ‘privacy’. If this was booked all first-class, with every VIP and tour listed on a similar itinerary, I’m coming up with something around 40-50k, and less if you don’t include the Agra & Cairo filler days.

There are some unique perks to this for sure, but I’m not sure that this is paced properly for a vacation. For 100k, I suspect Disney can do better.

5 Likes

This is like their tagline by now.

13 Likes