Can anyone lend me some money?

I want to take this trip and I’m a little short.

I’ll almost certainly probably pay you back one day.

13 Likes

I wish I could :laughing:

I came here to ask the exact same thing!!

What about selling one of your kidneys?

5 Likes

I’m afraid with the massive drop in the value of my 401K since January, I’m unable to process your request. Please try again later.

7 Likes

Doesn’t that look like an amazing trip, though? Maybe in my next, rich lifetime :rofl:

1 Like

Does look like an awesome adventure. Shame about the 6 figure price point…

2 Likes

Depends on what numbers are pulled on powerball tomorrow… lol

2 Likes

Came here to post this. I just dont understand who the market is for this. Celebrities? Wouldnt they have their own jet?

I live in a town with a lot of intergenerational wealth. One of my friends just won $750k for catching a fish in a tournament in their $7m boat, and they go to disney at least once a year on a vip/gf budget. One of my neighbors has a wing at the National Gallery devoted to her personal collection (my neighborhood ranges from 1 br apts to 14 br mansions).

Neither of them would do this. Could they? Maybe, but even their 6 figure annual vacation budgets arent this large.

This is a Kardashian price, right? There are not ordinary human beings who can afford this, surely.

5 Likes

Those are my thoughts but like I said in another thread elsewhere about this, they wouldn’t be selling it if someone weren’t buying it.

3 Likes

And yet I can’t get people to contribute to my “Keep Randall in Disney World” fund.

:weary:

5 Likes

This could also be a test balloon to see if those in that kind of market would bite? Something akin to the Tomorrowland Cabanas but obviously on a significantly larger scale.

3 Likes

My first thought was that it was just a marketing ploy. No one will ever book this but it will make the news cycle and get people to think about a Disney vacation

3 Likes

Cost aside…although it is staggering - to be sure. I do not think I could enjoy a 24 day vacation. That is too much vacation.

2 Likes

My feet would fall off.

2 Likes

Those are some crazy flights. I’d rather do a bunch of separate trips than one gigantic trip.

Who would this be for? Maybe people with a 500k yearly income, 5m net worth? Not enough to be spending on their own private jet, but still lots of money to blow? Plus they have to be disney fans…

3 Likes

Holy Cow Batman!

I’ve alway said that if I hit the Mega Bazillions Lottery that I’d do a week at each Disney property around the world. Weird that this doesn’t include Aulani.

3 Likes

It’s far too active of a trip. Aulani seems like relaxation and I just read the full itinerary…this is go go go. I think this looks exhausting honestly after closer inspection. I need a couple of days at least to adjust to all these time changes and you’re on a plane every 2-3 days.

1 Like

Well it’s only about half the cost of this one I’ve had my eye on for a decade now…. Just have to keep hoping I win the lottery or that I don’t get fired and this startup I’m working for goes public and I can make an obscene amount of money in one fell swoop…

2 Likes