Bump and Dump Room Only Reservation?

I LOVE Poly. LOVE.

Wish they had more than studios and bungalows :frowning:

2 Likes

Oh I have no doubt about this!! And we are going in our 2022 use year timeframe. Originally that was April 2023 but it felt too far away. So we said maybe Dec, then maybe Nov… But the call of fall at WDW is really strong in our family! And I feel like I have a better shot at Poly in Oct than Nov/Dec… Decisions!

1 Like

I do too! But for now we fit! So I really want to stay ASAP!

2 Likes

Definitely do it :slight_smile: ASAP is a good plan. That volcano pool is hella fun, and the Oasis is such an escape.

I really feel the immersed at that resort. The music, the tiki torches…

Damn. I wanna go back.

3 Likes

I’ve been watching this for like three straight minutes and giggling. Incredible gif deployment.

3 Likes

DVC-Rental

Just a coincidence that they had the contract I wanted.

1 Like

I realize this thread is older, but I wanted to ask you about DVC Shop Rentals. Have you used them before? I have rented points with DVC Rental Store several times with no issues. But DVC Shop Rentals has a confirmed reservation at BWV that I might want. I had never heard of them before, but your thread popped up when I put their name into the search feature here. Thanks!

2 Likes

I haven’t used them but they seemed legit. One thing I did when I was considering using DVC-Rentals was to search Disboards for commentary. You’ll usually see testimonials for all the reputable vendors.

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

Just starting to check into the whole DVC rental arena. Thanks for these links. Do owners sometimes post availability on more than one broker site, or are these listings always exclusive?

1 Like

I wouldn’t think you could?

2 Likes

They have to post on one broker exclusively.

2 Likes