Bubble wands - friend or foe?

11 Likes

:rofl: poor fella’ :laughing:

2 Likes

I have to admit that DS loves them and usually gets a new one everytime we are there. And he will serenade everyone outdoors in bubbles. Never indoors, never in a line, but when we are walking it’s like a revival of the Lawrence Welk show. :woman_shrugging:

8 Likes

Sounds wunniful

1 Like

Those things are so expensive at the Parks! They perform fabulously when the reps at the carts are using them but every single one we had stopped working the next day. We tried cleaning them out and all sorts of other fixes to no avail. They’d work for a few more mins in lackluster fashion then quit. Sad kids but no way I’d pay to buy replacements.

And yes I love bubbles…we have a bubble machine that we use on the balcony at the resort where they float up into the night sky without offending anyone hopefully.

My friends has said she keeps her receipts for kids stuff like this and will swap it out at the next park if it breaks. She’s only been turned down once and it was because they didn’t have the same exact thing.

2 Likes

I like the bubbles; they made me smile last week every time I saw them :). We were in line for Peter Pan the other night and the little girl in front of us had a bubble blower thing; she would point it to the floor, squirt out a bunch of bubbles and then stomp on them. It was hilarious! (To me, whose kids are grown; probably not so much for her parents.)

3 Likes