BREAKING: Tarzan's Treehouse Being Rethemed, Possibly to 'Encanto' at

Just TPatF. I dissect movies all the time. I usually like just about everything from Disney to varying degrees. But not TPatF. I liked very little of that movie.

Wouldn’t it be great if they had multiple black princesses to choose from? Or just multiple movies with main characters who are black? Disney is getting better, but there is still an overwhelming amount of whiteness. I celebrate bringing Tiana to Splash Mountain simply for diversity’s sake. It isn’t my favorite movie either, but I am Team Tiana ride or die.

4 Likes

I always think of you when I hear the words Dr Facilier. Such good memories, well except for when you lost the staff!

1 Like

Word on the street is that they are keeping it Tarzan themed just sprucing it up and something to do with props.

Like the props they wanted to use were held up by shipping delays, so the planned refurbishment was just delayed and now everyone’s getting excited about Encanto but that was just unfortunate timing.

Not an official word, but CM chatter.

2 Likes

I thought Disney has now formally stated it won’t be Tarzan’s anymore but haven’t announced what it will be?

1 Like

He isnt my favorite movie chatacter but I could watch him all day in the parks.

Same with Gaston, meh movie character. Fantastic M&G.

6 Likes

They don’t always follow through with what they announce. I’m just passing on what I was told. I specifically asked if it would be Encanto but was told it was too late into the process to change it.

Now, I did not hear that from someone working directly on it so I guess they could be wrong.

1 Like