Booking my FPPs — Days Seven and Eight

huh. who knew?

I guess, based on that view, we can definitely strike foggy.

Glum is in the eye of the beholder… I guess you’re saying “no” to that.

As for chilly? I can’t tell. air temperature doesn’t translate to pictures very well. :joy:

I’m not planning on spending my entire trip indoors. I’ll be seeing some of that glorious weather. You know, between the storms and hurricanes.

2 Likes

Sure, but will it be enough to keep you satisfied though the long months between trips?

If SDD is the same as in Paris then you won’t worry about missing it. It’s very tame and not very exciting.

1 Like

This is literally what I can see right now if I look up:

1 Like

I get the feeling that you’ve been missing the tongue-in-cheek nature of my comments. Please get with the program! :stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue:

Besides, what it that giant illuminated orb in the sky? It can’t possibly be the sun, we all know that it doesn’t exist in the UK.

We had sun 5 minutes ago, now it’s hailing.

1 Like

I’m British. We invented tongue-in-cheek. I got it. I just wanted to crush your argument with my stunning photographs of the ever-beautiful Britain.

2 Likes

You’re not helping!

2 Likes

Well, then you forgot something…

4 Likes

We fiddle, but as @profmatt says you have to be careful with that word, and I agree with @missoverexcited we never diddle

1 Like

I mean, really, does anyone diddle? What does that word even mean? (I’m not actually asking, just saying…I don’t think it’s a real word…)

1 Like

I can only think of it being used in rhymes

Yeah, me too…I don’t think it means anything…you Brits, though…had me wondering…:grin:

1 Like

Diddle (as understood by a HS teacher): to manipulate one’s private bits in a semi-vigorous manner.

1 Like

But do you fiddle fart…because that’s something my DH seems to do at work almost daily!

1 Like

Oh dear Lord. MY DH is the KING of fiddle farting. He can make the simplest task take 2 hours. Like washing his truck for example. That’s easily a 4 hour affair. I make him do it when I’m at work so I don’t know how many gallons of water he manages to waste.

1 Like

Oh, dear. High schoolers. :flushed::open_mouth:

1 Like

I have never heard that term in my life.

2 Likes

Fiddle, diddle… more importantly, what on earth is faffing??