Booking flights

We are staying at FW Cabins so each extra nights stay is $$. If I leave on Sat instead of Sun as currently planned I’ll have spent an extra $4 total with the one way to MCO on Frontier so basically breaking even. Except in this scenario I’m in my happy place for an extra day which I am very easily talked into. Which then means I’ll end up spending $70 more to add water park entry so we can go to TL on our first full day there.

1 Like

Ha! I knew it. :expressionless:

1 Like

Ok, sounds like a no brainer then! Saturday is should be :grin: (originally I was thinking the whole trip would be moved a day, meaning the check out day would be moved too.)

1 Like

Ok, the torture is over, I purchased RT from Southwest leaving a day earlier and paying what I’m used to paying for my flights. Not saving $ but getting more for my $ so I am happy. An extra day in WDW :heart:
I can’t wait!
Thanks everyone for listening to my ravings. Going back to my regularly scheduled lurking now.

9 Likes

Welome to the “I just added a day to my trip” club! :confetti_ball: There are several of us in that club this week. :grin:

4 Likes

I honestly don’t know how jet blue can be competitive with these prices

Almost the same exact time/flight
Same type of seats. Carryon and seat choice included. Look at the price difference!! Over $100 per ticket. I really like jet blue, but I find that I’m traveling them less and less due to costs. I might even cancel my credit card through them if this pattern continues.

1 Like

I booked three one way trips with them for July/December for three people about 10 days ago. Each leg of the trip has gone up about $120 per person each way in the 10 days. The flight times have also changed for the July flights (I think they eliminated flights).

1 Like

I’m holding out hoping for some price drops, even though it’s kinda been unpredictable lately. But so far those flights are empty when checking the seat availability so I imagine there might be some sales eventually….

Check flights before and after it too. If there is a lot of seat availability there, they may just combine flights at some point…

2 Likes

What date are you flying ? I found a $93 AA flight out of Logan today.
August 22

Aug 20th, returning Aug 30th.
But thanks for thinking of me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Bummer! So close!
I was able to book it for myself though. Yay me!

Now, to get that flight back fro
MCO, is going to be tricky……

1 Like