Boardwalk Studio question

I always find this to be true. I will not stay in a room that has a pool view.

1 Like

I rented points and all that was left was garden/pool view. I asked for garden but alas did not get it.

2 Likes

I noticed water view can also mean pool at some hotels! Quiet lake vs loud pool are very different! That’s why I’m going with garden at Beach club!

1 Like

I may be mis-remembering, but aren’t there some extra charging spots right around the drop- down bed?

We request either garden or quiet pool view, and have gotten quiet pool both times- which is a bit better.

1 Like

There are outlets on top of it

1 Like

Yes…but I generally keep my phone charging on my nightstand and use it as my sound machine. If it is across the room, it isn’t much help! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Those rooms are so small, it might work anyway🤣. I remember having my phone plugged in overnight up there, and having no problems hearing the alarm in the AM…

Overall I absolutely adore this resort (minus the evil soul sapping chairs from a horror movie)

But another small nitpick that I’ve noticed since here besides the pool noise and lack of a nightstand is that the shower doesn’t drain properly. The water pools in the middle so the tub is missing whatever tilt it needs to drain. It’s strange but I don’t really want to stand in someone else’s shower water when I get in.

2 Likes

I really would like to know the story behind those chairs. They are so random and nightmare inducing. I bet the designer would be a hoot to have a cocktail with.

I think I saw they are real chairs from a Ferris wheel on a Boardwalk from the early 1900s that the nanny would sit while the child rode the horse hence called Nanny Chairs.

2 Likes

Took advice years ago to bring extension cords or surge sypressor with many outlets.