Bidding our cares goodbye: First timer trip report

We just mobile ordered Trattoria. Can anyone pick up or only the person who placed the order?

4 Likes

Yes :thinking::woman_shrugging:t4::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

I think you have to be logged into the app to check in (geocached so it knows your location) and show the order number. So you’d at least have to log in as that person.

2 Likes

Thanks! We were able to pick up with no issues.

So, lets talk about the $6 polpette at Trattoria. It was an entire meal for me. Seriously. Not the best polenta ive ever had, but that plus the cheesy garlic bread was a pretty decent low cost dinner tonight. We mobile ordered and ate at some tables outside of the Swan, then watched Harmonious (again) from our room. Can’t wait until we can see the whole thing on Friday.

Tomorrow we have Tusker House ADR for lunch and Yak & Yeti for dinner. We are debating what time to arrive at AK. We will not be RDing. 7am is just too early for me. We would like to stay until close but we would also like to hit as much as we can. We will get ILL for FoP and G+ but not sure how long it will take to advance times to afternoon on KS, Navi, and Kali. Suggestions welcome!

8 Likes

Maybe it’s sacrilege to say but I’m not missing the Disney theming.

11 Likes

You might see some afternoon times for KS and Navi between 7:01 and 7:07am, and then morning times will come back, and then you’ll have to wait up to a couple hours for the afternoon times to come back. Get one for KS first, then Navi 2 hours after official park opening. Then get one for Kali 2 hours after that.

4 Likes

Thanks Jeff! I’ll scope out the 700am situation. I forgot about EE in there. Should i try for that one before or after Kali?

3 Likes

It’s probably about the same as Kali, but Kali will be more dependent on weather. If it is hot, you may want to get Kali first. Or play it by ear. You may have to wait in standby for one of them. EE standby isn’t too bad usually.

3 Likes

No because the 90s were10 years ago!!

7 Likes

:rofl::rofl::+1:t2:

3 Likes

Morning Genie+ report:
Bought FoP for 3:25 and secured KS for 10:55-11:55. This works out well because we have Tusker ADR at 12:40. Originally got 1030 KS at 7:10 because i was nervous about the 7:11 drop. Then I saw times advance around 7:25 so I tried to cancel and rebook for 10:55. That did not work well and I ended up with 9:10! Canceled again and managed to snag the 10:55. Was getting a bit nervous there and did not want to spend my morning refreshing the tip board.

Going to use morning time to make sure our old magic bands are linked because they are not showing up in MDE. Also going to hunt for new bands for the kids.

6 Likes

First up!
Uploading: 16521982099282826758356185491743.jpg…

1 Like

9 Likes

Canceling and rebooking sounds so stressful!

2 Likes

A bit, yes, but ive been following the return times for weeks and have a decent sense of when times will advance and when they will drop. The work liners have done to help us all prepare has been phenomenal!

3 Likes

Have you been tracking your specific priority rides or drop times in general?

In general. Not as closely at AK as HS and MK, but enough. Live reporting too challenging right now so I’ll elaborate more this evening. But, I will share this

Cat under a palapa!!! What do I win??

18 Likes

I think you do win!!

2 Likes

What you win I have no idea. :joy:

4 Likes

Astounding!!! :rofl::rofl::+1:t2:
:clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3:

3 Likes