7 Likes

@daw623 :heart:

2 Likes

Thanks, Deb!

2 Likes

Yay!!! Thank you.

3 Likes

and parade dining package just opened:
“Better Together: A Pixar Pals Celebration!” Parade Viewing Dining Package at Sonoma Terrace | Disneyland Resort (go.com)

1 Like

Just booked the dining package! Reminds me of the dining package for Paint the Night parade. I met several of the Liners there, including @93111tink. Hopefully this one will be as good.

3 Likes

I booked it too. It was a compromise. DD16 hates parades and Mom (aka me) likes them, especially new ones. But DD16 likes food and sitting at a table so when I told her about this she said yup I’ll do that. It’s my compromise! But also it’s at Sonoma so I can get a drink and a pretzel if the food is terrible!

2 Likes

Ok. As cheap as I am I went ahead and booked this. Mostly to do something novel and special. I don’t know that DD18 will care that much about the parade, but the Pixar themed snacks will delight her. Her favorite movie is UP and she loves Cars and Toy Story…

2 Likes

My favorite Disney movie is Up!

2 Likes
1 Like

https://disneyland.disney.go.com/entertainment/disneyland/pixar-fest-together-forever/

1 Like

I noticed that but they still haven’t put it on the official schedule and it’s 6 days away from its debut! I know Disneyland is more on the fly than WDW but less than a week and it’s not on the schedule yet? Makes me worried it’s not ready?

You can see they will have fireworks at 9:30 since the Star Wars ones are announced at least. https://disneyland.disney.go.com/calendars/day/2024-04-26/#/disneyland/

2 Likes

Ooohhhh that’s a sneak peak! Nice

2 Likes

I am really hoping we have the chance to see fireworks. We have a Friday and a Saturday evening in DL. Where do you recommend I stand if I want to see the projections?

Does DL ever have fireworks package seating party things? Like a prime viewing spot and a cupcake?

From what I can tell being at the top edge of Main Street you’ll get both the street projections and stuff that pops on the roofs of the buildings plus the castle. But if you can’t get a good spot at the castle, I’ve read the iasw building has the crisper projections but the fireworks won’t be on center and I don’t think you’ll be able to see Buzz and Up house.

There is only package option and I don’t recommend it. It’s in Tomorrowland. I had to wait in line for an hour to get my food from the quick service there, then walk all the way across Tomorrowland with my tray and up the long ramp to the top of the old Monsanto House/Star Wars/Carousel of Progress building. You’ll get no projections or music piped in (at least when I did it that was the case but I think I might have read they now pipe in the music). The only neat effect from here is they make Matterhorn smoke like a volcano. It’s just not worth it. The only other way to get reserved seating is to do the VIP tour.

This is the one and only dining package for fireworks. https://disneyland.disney.go.com/dining/disneyland/tomorrowland-skyline-terrace/ Again I don’t recommend.

1 Like

Btw I’m hoping the same thing cuz I’ve got one shot at them (just Friday) and more times than not in my personal experience they are cancelled. So you waste an hour trying to get a good spot and cancelled, and then do that again tomorrow. At least we’ll get the projections nowadays. That didn’t used to be case.

1 Like

Are you there Friday the 3rd, or 10th?

Thank you for the information and the warning. I think I’ll skip it. We stood on the sidewalk near the hub in 2018 and enjoyed the fireworks from there. We had an obscured view a second night that trip as we hurried back from F! We must have had a good weather week that trip. It was early June.

I’m so sad no F! this year. I really hope we do get the fireworks. I understand why they are cancelled though.

Friday the 3rd.
I’m pretty sure you arrive the day after I leave right. 5/7?

Yeahhhh :confused: I was hoping you’d had a change and your reference was my Friday. :smiling_face:

1 Like