Best We Can Do This! movies

I haven’t had time to binge watch in soooo long!!! I love everyone’s suggestions!
Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade
Black Panther
Moana
There are so many things on Disney + I haven’t watched yet! Maybe the could put together “A Day at Disney Coronavirus version” and let us see the work they are doing!

3 Likes

Yes! Absolutely love Rudy.

3 Likes

That’s an eclectic ensemble.

2 Likes

DH wanted to watch that one – Star Wars won, but I feel its going to be a Monty Python fest today

3 Likes

:frowning: I re-watched the original earlier this week to prepare for the release.

1 Like

Well, I wanted to mention a couple I liked that the youngsters here would recognize. :rofl:
It was so hard to narrow it down. I love movies.

1 Like

Since we just got Disney+, I suggested to the family that we watch all the Star Wars movies this week. For some crazy reason beyond me the kids rejected. :sob: The teenager is not into movies…except Avengers. DD11 just wants to catch up live action remade movies and of course HS Musical, the musical, but I’ve mentioned that in previous posts.

I would watch any underdog sports movie mentioned in previous posts.

1 Like

There are worse ways to spend a day!! :rofl: Enjoy!!

1 Like

Last night we watched Rambo and had sloppy joes for dinner. My friend said that was very American of me, lol.

It if was up to me, I would of watched The Empire Strikes Back.

4 Likes

There are many more movie nights to go before we are out of this thing, so we have plenty of time to watch all of the (good) Star Wars movies…

2 Likes

Oh, gosh…we may have to break out the unspeakable trilogy that my youngest 2 haven’t seen… :joy:

2 Likes

I keep saying I am going to rewatch all the Marvel movies in order…

4 Likes

Oh that is a Great idea!

1 Like

I’m waiting for the new date to be released - though who knows when that will be. Each trailer for the new one has given me more and more chills.

1 Like

First, time for a literally kick-xxx female Disney hero

Second, my (younger) sister holds 4 black belts in different martial arts. She is my Mulan :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Awesome!! I am a test away from a Black Belt in TKD, but I honestly balked at sparring, and my dojang is sparring-oriented. Forms and drills I love. But - to quote Mulan in the animated version - “I don’t wanna kick the other kids’ butts!!” Lol.

2 Likes

Which order: chronological or release order?

Chronological!

Excellent!

Are you also going to insert the Agents of Shield with all the time-line references…

No. My kids assure me I will be confused by Agent Colson’s character …