Best We Can Do This! movies

since your kids are home and might need a socially constructive task, what would be the order ? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Of the movies?
My little two don’t get to watch them. But I also don’t like to be up late… I haven’t figured out how to watch them yet. Maybe when they get their daily movie I can watch on laptop. But they are best watched on big screen. Hmmmm.

ok, looked it up

1 Like

Thank you!!
I knew @bswan26 had complices a list somewhere but you’ve made it easier. :heart:

2 Likes

Oh! And then my favorite TV series out of Marvel that got cancelled way too soon…Agent Carter.

2 Likes

I’ve done a Star Wars marathon while I’ve been walking on the treadmill. I am just about done and was thinking about doing a Marvel marathon next. Getting to watch my movies is what motivates me to get on the treadmill, lol.

2 Likes

I know you mean the movies but i suspect my dreamed for Star Wars race in 33 days will be on the treadmill

Oh well, its the journey, not the destination, right?!

1 Like

FWIW, Hogan’s Heroes marathon on Sundance this morning. (No idea what Sundance network is…I don’t normally scroll down that far…)

Followed by Rocky II and Rocky III. Need to find the first one to show the kids though…

1 Like

Watched the first episode of Imagineering Story tonight! Pretty sure that counts!

And if there’s an ounce of Walt’s spirit left in that outfit, Disney Parks will return!

2 Likes

I can’t believe you had the resolve to hold out on watching this series as long as you did! I caved day 1 and was tortured waiting each week for a new episode.

3 Likes

We decided the kids would enjoy it more if we waited until after our January trip. Up until then we were binge watching all the attraction-related Disney+ with them. And then life happened And now life is paused So. :laughing:

1 Like
  • Sister Act
  • Little Giants
  • Armageddon
  • Independence Day
  • Any treasure movie - maybe Fools Gold or National Treasure
  • YouTube Arturo Gatti vs. Irish Mickey Ward boxing match 5/18/2002, called the fight of the century by some
2 Likes

Decided to make good on my long-held desire to watch through the Marvel movies in order.

Sort of.

I had just rewatched Captain America and Captain Marvel in the last few months. So we started with Iron Man last night. Man I enjoyed it. I actually watched Iron Man 2 in December, as well, so tonight will be the Incredible Hulk.

2 Likes

Just finished watching Togo on Disney+. Wholeheartedly recommend!

1 Like

Enjoy!

Just finished my abridged version a few minutes ago. Decided to watch the 3 Cap America’s and 4 Avengers in chron order. Good way to kill some time the last week.

Speaking of best We Can Do This movies…End Game has to get a solid mention.

2 Likes

Togo is such a great Can Do movie!

1 Like

If you have Disney plus, watch Troop Zero

1 Like

We are pretending to still do our vacation and on “Disney Now” we just found “Disney Animals” it has 2 minute shorts on a bunch of their animals…it’s super cute! We are going to try the “Disney Parks Blog” Mickey Mouse animation class later.

3 Likes

Two of my favorite can do movies are Meet the Robinsons (keep moving forward) and Moana.

2 Likes

Well, Moana was my first thought.

Meet the Robinsons works too.

Togo for definitely sure.

Independence Day (subtitled RVers save the day)

Twister

Rocketeer

maybe even Bullet Proof Monk . . .

2 Likes