Best We Can Do This! movies

Toy Story 2. Really all the Toy Story movies, but particularly TS2!

3 Likes

My sister IS Wonder Woman. 5x black belt. Yes, we can do this :grinning:

2 Likes

We are watching Frozen 2 tonight.
Last night it was POTC 2 so very soon we want to watch the third one.

1 Like

Do you not have a photo to prove it?

2 Likes

OMG–I totally suggested that to my family last night. :rofl: They rejected the idea.

1 Like

Now watching the Death Star tractor beam beam scene and DH notes that fatal flaw of the Empire is ignoring the droids

Yes. And underestimating Princess Leia. That’s in a minute or so…

5 Likes

(admittedly, many are not for young children, but for us adults…)
The Replacements
Hunt for Red October
Top Gun
Secondhand Lions
Galaxy Quest

2 Likes

DH just admitted that the 20 minutes between caught-in-tractor-beam blast-away-from-Death-Star might be in best moments in movie history

Of course, his 60-year-old self is still enmeshed in his 17-year-old-self-Carrie-Fisher crush. But I’m good with that :blush:

6 Likes

Shawshank Redemption

3 Likes

Death Star battle scene and i’m walking DH through the successive waves of the battle attack strategy. He wants to know why Luke isn’t in the the first lead attack wave. :blush:. I’m explaining

3 Likes

We can do this! movie…

How about picking up a house and moving it to Paradise Falls,…UP!

3 Likes

You’ve Got Mail

Twister

2 Likes

Watching Frozen 2 and just watched Kristoff’s ballad. So awesome and funny.

2 Likes

Remember the Titans

3 Likes

Also Mulan!!

So sad to get the email from AMC that my first night tickets for the live action version were cancelled. I knew they were, but getting the email was sad.

5 Likes

That is sad.

3 Likes

Well played…:rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Thanks @DumboRunner. Your game is so much fun!
I love, love, love Casablanca.
No way to pick just one. In addition to Casablanca:
Grapes of Wrath
Godfather II
Wonder Woman
Rogue One

3 Likes

Miracle! Makes me teary every time. Strictly Ballroom is a wild card pic for me. I just love that movie!

1 Like

Teenage daughter and I just watched Legally Blonde. Does that count? Also, though not a movie, we’ve been watching past Masked Singer episodes which are ridiculous and cheesy, but they make us laugh, which we need. Some of those participants definitely have the “can do” attitude!

3 Likes