Best strategy for Hagrid?

Hi All
My family and I will be having 3 days between USF & IOA during the Easter period. We will have Express Passes for two of the days. My question is, knowing that Hagrid is not eligible for express pass would it make sense to do it on the non express pass day and just get in line early? I have been looking for official “Unofficial” advice on Hagrid strategies but can’t find any yet. Maybe I am not looking in the right places. Any thoughts?
Thanks in advance!

There really aren’t any strategies yet. The ride isn’t reliably open at set times, though it is getting a bit better I think (with fingers crossed and touching wood!).

I think you could do everything else on the 2 days with Ex Pass and then devote the other day to waiting - I would guess you’ll wait 2.5-3 hours.

We are tracking openings/posted waits etc on this thread -

5 Likes

Obviously this is an extreme option, but the VIP tours do take you on Hagrid with virtually zero wait. Though they don’t guarantee it. Because they can’t.

3 Likes

It’s a bit early to have a definite strategy for Hagrid’s yet, but if I were you I would plan to line up about an hour before park open on a non-Express day. I’d keep an eye on its operating hours as your trip approaches.

1 Like

Thanks for the tip. :slight_smile: