Best Snacks at WDW

I nearly vomited at the mere thought of Thanksgiving dinner flavored candy corn.

3 Likes

It sounds horrifying! :scream:

I mean, who thought this needed to be a thing?!?

1 Like

I mean we were fine with corn and pumpkins. No one needs meat flavored candy of any kind.

1 Like

And let’s be fair. Nobody needs candy corn either :face_vomiting:

5 Likes

That’s cute! I actually do kinda like it. 1 bag is more than enough, but I always feel like I have to get some.

2 Likes

When my kids were tiny that was featured on a channel called Noggin, which was one of our favorites, every Halloween season. I have played it every single year since because when I heard it I felt so incredibly validated! :laughing:

2 Likes

And there is a soup on the list! :joy::joy::joy:

7 Likes

Soooo… from soup to nuts :wink:

2 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

I didn’t know this was a thing?!?

8 Likes

Probably only because it comes in a bread bowl.

3 Likes

Yes and it is delicious!

3 Likes

Yes! The Fab Five shared one in September! It was pretty good!

4 Likes

Speaking which, I noticed it is Lobster Bisque. Which immediately made me think of this video:

4 Likes

My fam is big fans of Studio C. So yes, we pretty much always have to get the lobster bisque. Or at least talk about it endlessly regardless. :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Yes! The other day while in Aldi, I texted this picture to my son, with the added note that said I was really hoping to find lobster bisque instead.

I can no longer say those words without applying the annoying, undefined accent of the character from that sketch!

4 Likes

Absolutely this! :joy:

2 Likes

Oh yes those are delicious.

2 Likes
4 Likes

Oh, so, so, SO many things in that ranking to argue with.

Most glaring:
“While it does offer some unique and flavorful dishes, like hummus fries, naan, calamari, and shrimp, it’s hard to rank Spice Road Table higher since it is more of a lounge setting, and not a place where you can grab-and-go with a quick snack. If you’ve got some time, check the wait and join the walk-up list, for a more restful snacking experience.”
I totally see the lounge as being a “feature” not a “bug”!

UK deserves to be higher, because Yorkie is so good, especially given the current “seasonal” offering of the super yummy pasty (it’s been there since at least early June).

Downgrading the America pavilion because it serves American food is just illogical.

Future World belongs in last. Period. There are a couple pocket oases, but it’s mostly a vast snacking desert, which is just inexcusable. Festivals help, but they up the game across all of Epcot, so doesn’t help the ranking of FW any.

3 Likes

Ok, I divided them into 4 “tiers”. Standings within the tier could vary depending on how much time we have, how hungry we are, the weather, etc.

Tier 1: France, Morocco, Japan, UK
If I was limited to only 4 lands for snacking on a trip, those would be them
ETA: If I had to move one down a tier, it would definitely be the UK due to limited variety.

Tier 2: Germany, Mexico, America
All have their high points and some variety

Tier 3: Italy, Norway, Canada
Limited variety

Tier 4:
China-disappointed in the food quality our last 2 trips
Future World (per reasons mentioned above)

4 Likes