Best Snacks at WDW

Conspiracy.

We all had a side convo and said, “Don’t tell her about this until she’s back for a month.”

It’s just that we want you to go back.

6 Likes

Apparently I mis-spelled both! I just start to make words up…:shushing_face:

3 Likes

Anything to draw more attention to the thing that is so far superior to the chocolate croissant! :boom:

3 Likes

It’s all because I liked that picture of you on the jafar rock. :thinking:

5 Likes

I mean…

Have you ever heard of karma??

4 Likes

But was it these Magical Macarons?

6 Likes

No. The ones found in the France pavilion. You could buy a single container with 5 or 6 flavors. Which we did.

But you’re right…those look significantly better!

2 Likes

:laughing: Spell badly enough and you can claim to always be right! “Yes. That’s what I meant. Geesh. Couldn’t you tell?”

1 Like

When I first saw this picture it looked like ketchup and mustard. :nauseated_face:

2 Likes

That would not be magical…

3 Likes
3 Likes

We took our dog shopping for his birthday. The macarons didn’t make the cut. :joy:

6 Likes

At least they spelled macarons correctly!

5 Likes

We loved the spicy chicken waffle from Sleepy Hollow so much that it was DH’s birthday dinner today!

6 Likes

Same. I just don’t snack much, though more recently I have been forcing myself to try some of the snacks to see if they are really “that” good.

2 Likes

Honestly I don’t know how anyone can eat as much as I see in some trip reports??? Especially in the summer heat. If we eat 2 meals in a day there is NO room for snacks.

2 Likes

Well, the first thing is to try to understand how your dessert stomach works.

Yes, you have 2 stomachs, a regular one and a dessert one. (This one stomach nonsense is #FakeNews.)

This is how DH and the kids have explained it to me anyway…

When you eat a meal, it goes into your regular stomach. It cannot go into your dessert stomach.

So, even when your regular stomach is full, in most situations you can still order dessert and use your dessert stomach.

However, if you eat dessert first (including ordering a shake that arrives before or during a meal), it will fill up your regular stomach first, leaving no room for your meal.

I am still trying to document the interplay between snacks and the dessert stomach and the best strategy around that.

7 Likes

Why is this true :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes
4 Likes

So…this just needs to be here…

https://twitter.com/momofnorank/status/1446149270793555971?s=21

2 Likes