Best Snacks at WDW

Prepandemic my favorite cheap dinner was a sandwich from Kringla bakery. Not sure if it’s still on the menu, but then again it’s a meal not a snack. Snack would be rice cream! Yumm!

1 Like

I figure we can get a ton of mileage out of…discussing…this one. It’s so hard to factor in how much weight to give personal preference/favorites!

How would you rank them all? Can @Jeff_AZ set up a ranked order poll somehow? :thinking:

2 Likes

Are we including festival booths or just full time qs and to places? Food carts?

1 Like

I would say no festivals. But yes to carts that are fairly permanent.

1 Like

Hmm I’m going to have to think on this.

1 Like

I may have made little slips of paper and shuffled them around a lot. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I love his videos with his girls!!! So sweet!!!

(And even if I don’t play with the equipment, I can still appreciate a fine specimen!"

5 Likes

I can’t do ranked order (though you can do ranking polls, but you can’t force the respondent not to give two choices the same rank, if that makes sense) but in any case I’ve already established that I will not be doing a snack poll cause y’all are crazy. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

9 Likes

But maybe you’d like it as sausage?

2 Likes

:woozy_face::nauseated_face::face_vomiting:

6 Likes

Oh dear God! Why?!?

4 Likes
3 Likes
6 Likes

Reading this I understand why there is the great “what is a snack?” Debate upthread.

7 Likes

Is there a list of such carts somewhere? It’s been so long since I’ve been at EP w/o a festival I’m not even sure what is actually permanent. DH and I are going 3 days before FARTs and I’m super sad about no festival booths.

2 Likes

I’m really not sure? I think some of them they open depending on projected crowd sizes so not sure how dependable that info is even where known? :thinking:

2 Likes

Hilarious! :joy:

2 Likes

Today I had one of the seasonal specials (started for the fall) from Karamell Kuche - the Gingerbread Salted Caramel Buttercream Cookie Sandwich.

Oh my, it was special. Like if a little Debbie Oatmeal cream pie amd a ginger snap had a beautiful baby they drizzled with just the right amount of Salted Caramel.

9 Likes

That sounds…amazing! :heart_eyes:

I went and found a picture.

5 Likes

Yes! The picture is key. Soft but not gooey. Splitting would give you the perfect amount.

5 Likes