Best Snacks at WDW

Yeah, this. I don’t want to be critical of other people’s itineraries, but when someone lists two table service ADR’s in one day, I want to warn them, “That’s… an awful lot of food.” I tried to do more than one TS ADR back in 2000, I think, and a very good friend warned me that I would be too full. I cancelled half of my ADR’s once I got on property and started trying to stuff myself like a Thanksgiving turkey. When it comes to Disney, you really cannot do it all in one trip.

Now, to keep this strictly on-topic: I prefer salty/savory snacks, so the vast majority of the items listed here really strike me more as desserts than snacks. I would like a cup of soup, please. :smiling_imp:

5 Likes

We often do 2 TS meals in a day, but it’s usually breakfast and dinner. We’re not really big lunch eaters.

4 Likes

Oh, hey, I am totally breaking my own rule this coming September. I’ve got brunch at the Boathouse and dinner at the Kona Cafe on my day off. I plan to lie on the bed all afternoon, just groaning and kvetching, until I get up and get ready for dinner that night. I have to remind myself every once in a while that I Am Not Always Right.

(I mean, someone has to do it. Right???) :rofl:

8 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

I prefer doing the same but dd isn’t a big breakfast person and generally doesn’t eat anything until noon.

I am definitely working on moving Yak & Yeti even earlier to spread them out by >8 hours.

We have LTT and Skippers Canteen on the following day with a planned trip to Sleepy Hollow in the morning.

Only have a 5.5 hour spread between the two.

1 Like

Yes! The MacBook are delights! JK. They have an oversized Macroon with a lime and raspberry filling that is amazing with that soft but chewy macaroon.

5 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

That’s my favorite thing there, I just had to tease you :joy:

1 Like

FTFY

4 Likes

We tried the Macarons in December. We were not impressed. They were okay, not bad, but only one of the flavors I found was something worth getting again.

They are pretty to look at, though.

Macaroons, however? I love those things. But do they sell them anywhere on Disney property?

2 Likes

False. Both are delicious and have their place.

6 Likes

Oh no.

1 Like

I’ll have both and you can call them whatever you want.

3 Likes

3 Likes

How very thorough of you! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The fact that they consistently misspell macaron is infuriating.

5 Likes

A selection of macarons too!

5 Likes

I did a quick search on the Boardwalk bakery. You’re right. They actually (sometimes) sell both. But what are actually macarons, they call macaroons. :confused: Even though they aren’t.

3 Likes

Not sure if this one is still available in AK but I’ll be on the lookout for it!

Also, Disneyland has a very popular Mattherhorn macaroon

3 Likes

Why didn’t I know about this a month ago??

3 Likes