Best Snacks at WDW

15 and most will NEVER be repeated.

2 Likes

I questioned Bread Service as a snack - we’ve done it as a meal for the two of us.

6 Likes

:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

3 Likes

My DH is like you - he typically only eats one meal a day. I have to have one large meal three times a day or I’ll get seriously hangry. :laughing: Friends know that when they’re with me they won’t go hungry because I’ll always be looking for the next meal before they even realize they’re hungry. DH often ends up overeating when we’re together at WDW because he keeps to my schedule.

6 Likes

Combine the feline tails and the cat & mouse pretzels.

Replace with Mickey’s Ice Cream Sandwich and BOG cupcake (the gray stuff is delicious - you need to try this icon just to be able to sing along, anyway).

Those are all my demands for now.

Although I am also questioning the separate entries for “popcorn” and “maple popcorn” but I don’t have anything else to insert at this point. Possibly replace with the cake from Gideon’s, but I’m feeling that more as a true dessert.

And there are definitely some I’ve tried that were meh that could be culled from the list.

It will do for now, though.

3 Likes

The thing of it is, Sanaa is TS, not QS. Everything else on the list is carts and QS I believe. If we start including TS, options are endless…

5 Likes

I eat three meals but they are all smallish. If I eat a big meal I’m pretty well done for the day.

2 Likes

ooohhhh. gotcha. DH’s other meals are coffee. :grin:

3 Likes

Nope. Kitchen Sink

I can totally see the bread service for a group as an afternoon snack on a resort day, either TS or To Go on a savanna view balcony.

If we can do it as a snack, it should count. Per snack definition above. But does it make a really satisfying snack?

Which really has me with turkey legs on the bubble, when I consider it. Love them. Family loves them. But better fits a meal for us (which takes multiples.)

2 Likes

I only got 13. There are a few more I want to try, but honestly I like going back to the favorites more than branching out. For example, if I try a cake pop, I’m sacrificing a churro, and that just won’t do.

5 Likes

P.S. Cake pops are garbage.

8 Likes

We are the same number and have the same reasoning as you! Including my son never sacrificing a churro for a cake pop.

3 Likes

Cake pops are a waste of a perfectly good snack.

3 Likes

Pathetic. I only have 8.

But that’s because I drink most of my snacks…

Kidding.

5 Likes

On my three day trip with just my DD I realized we are not snackers because my husband is a “big meal” kind of person. But my daughter and I hit the snacks and deserts hard. It is a fun way to Disney.

4 Likes

Okay, I come in at 11, 13 of you count the DLR versions. Personally the big omission is the ice cream cookie sandwich at Dino-bites, because I love a chipwich. The other is the Rasberry MacBook at Les Helles - total swoon.

3 Likes

:100:

3 Likes

Ok that made me laugh

2 Likes

MacBook?

2 Likes

Macaron

(I’m fluent in autocorrupt :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

7 Likes