Best Snacks at WDW

I think I’ve eaten a lot of snacks that aren’t on this list.

3 Likes

Last month we had it to go- for dinner :grinning:

1 Like

I don’t have that kind of stomach space. :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

I would prefer an appetizer at dinner to a snack during the day.

2 Likes

Dd and I are eyeing the Strawberry Shortcake Ice Cream Sandwich from Dino Bites in AK. With lunch at Yak & Yeti and dinner at California Grill that night I am not sure how we could fit it in…unless we ate it for breakfast. Dd said she would be more than happy to have one for breakfast! :grin:

3 Likes

…and it should be mandatory that EVERY entry into a list like this should have a photo, not just some of them!

4 Likes

I think you’re already in trouble having Y&Y on same day as Cali Grill (and have secretly thought as much from the start, but everyone’s different so I didn’t speak up). Add a snack and that’s just a disaster.

3 Likes

Rising Moon Overnight Oats – Ronto Roasters, Hollywood Studios

Not a snack! It’s breakfast!

6 Likes

First, feel free to speak up if you think I am planning something that may be problematic …I am not that sensitive and my feelings won’t be hurt. :wink:

Having both the same day was considered…but I purposefully made them 7 hours apart so I am hoping we should be okay. I may try and pull Y&Y a little bit earlier as we get closer (or grab a Landry’s card and do a walk up earlier).

4 Likes

I’m afraid to admit my number now. We love our snacks apparently.

4 Likes

If I have one large meal in the day I cannot eat a large amount of food in any other part of the day ever.

2 Likes

You have some snack hurdles to overcome! :scream:

1 Like

Where is Mickey’s Ice Cream Sandwich?

Also, is the Ronto Wrap really a snack??

8 Likes

I did the same thing on my last trip. It was 7-7.5 hours apart, but we just had a few apps and dessert at CG and not a large entree.

1 Like

Exactly!

I’m sure I’ve had 50 snacks overall, but not the 50 TP Blog thinks are most important!

5 Likes

Nope. It’s a meal to me.

4 Likes

It’s on the lunch/dinner menu so I say not a snack. Maybe bc it doesn’t come with a side?

2 Likes

Does it help if breakfast is a “snack?”

2 Likes

I’m feeling slighted this one wasn’t brought to my attention before our trip, BTW. Because I obviously didn’t have enough snacks to try. :roll_eyes:

But, yes, that seems a better entry for the list than doubling up on pretzels and feline tails.

7 Likes

I’m just going to leave this here… :laughing:

6 Likes