Best Snacks at WDW

I just asked DH for his thoughts, and it turns out that he and his colleagues discussed this at work a while back. Their verdict? Run it through a centrifuge and then compare the solid vs. liquid volumes.

You’d think that a bunch of virologists and chemists at a pharmaceutical company would have bigger fish to fry at the moment, but I guess these gripping questions consume us all :wink: :crazy_face:

9 Likes

Agreed. Because context matters, as I said:

2 Likes

I think we all need a distraction once in a while and lately more frequently :wink:

5 Likes

I agree! We all need down time and a way to decompress. I was mostly giving DH a hard time. Which is more satisfying if he’s there to witness it, but I’ll take what I can get :grinning:

5 Likes

Nerdy debates are the best debates :wink:

5 Likes

Haha, agreed.

5 Likes

That. is. high-larious. :laughing:

Sooo they saw reason. Fantastic!

Except that whole part where it doesn’t.

6 Likes

:roll_eyes:

5 Likes

I will never admit to having eaten frosting on a spoon right from the can.

5 Likes

oh you don’t know what you’re missing! Sometimes it takes the edge off actually needing to eat a snack.

…cause it’s a condiment. Mainly of nothing but sugar :laughing: . How you enjoy it is up to you!

5 Likes

I have no shame…that has totally been done.

However, I am more likely to make it from scratch and not scrape it all from the bowl when icing the cake/cupcakes so I can have extra to myself. :innocent:

5 Likes

And now we get to the crux of the problem.

#SnackingDenial

4 Likes

I suppose we cannot see the label to identify what the serving size is. I’ll concede that much. If there is no serving size listed, then the whole thing is a serving.

4 Likes

Serving size means nothing for classifications of whether snack vs meal. 15 lbs of brownies still doesn’t make a meal.

Makes for a good afternoon, but not a meal. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

:laughing:

I thought serving size was a large factor in the consideration.

(How are we still discussing this weeks later… When will we Elsa??)

6 Likes

cause it’s funny. duh.

7 Likes

I totally see what happened now…

Mom: “Why aren’t you eating your dinner? Were you snacking?”

Young @Randall1028 “Definitely not, dearest Mother. I was not snacking!”

Because it was soup. And an entire can of frosting.

13 Likes

When will we discover what we’re truly meant to be doing with our lives? Have you had some… enhanced snacks this afternoon?

3 Likes

I am DYING. :rofl:

1: it’s cute the thought that I would NOT eat at dinner.
2: “Dearest mother!”

10 Likes

Frosting comes in a can?? :scream:

My mom always made it from scratch, me too the rare times I have made it.:crazy_face::yum:

5 Likes