Best Snacks at WDW

If you eat three of them, yes. But probably not if you eat the whole box - then it turns into a meal

10 Likes

Not if you eat just one of them!

But…really? Who does that?

4 Likes

If you eat three and want it to count as snack, what is the time period for completion?

3 Likes

Between any 2 adjacent meals.

5 Likes

I think he means how many minutes do you have to eat it in until it becomes three or more separate amuse-bouche

I would say within 10 mins but that’s just my opinion

5 Likes

I would say it would be the same amount of time as it takes to complete a ride of the TTA People mover.

4 Likes

So Peoplemover is a snack of a ride, vs a full ride?

3 Likes

My kids get distracted and can take all afternoon to eat a snack. It’s still a snack, even when spread out. (“Mom, I didn’t get a snack!” would not be true.)

3 Likes

I object! That is not called a snack. When you eat over a long period of time that is called grazing.

3 Likes

Sustained. One cannot call it an amuse bouche and also a lengthy snack. You’ll need to choose one or the other, counselor.

5 Likes

3 Likes

Not a meal! Just several snacks. Or one big one.

4 Likes

6 Likes

10 Likes

ahahahhahha until I remembered the previous post about going into the jungle I thought your pic was proposing eye candy as a snack and thought you had picked a poor example … :grimacing::zipper_mouth_face:

Edited to add a good example

3 Likes

Singular. Properly one, or at most two, bites. (They have slammed Top Chef contestants on that one.)

A collection of which becomes a snack. Even if eaten over a prolonged period of time.

If my kids don’t eat their dinner because they have been snacking all afternoon, I don’t care what the pace was. They were snacking.

3 Likes

Here’s an image with my jungle cruise example and your eye candy

6 Likes

:joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

But isn’t an amuse bouche more than just being a bite…but is about being the perfect bite.

Eating a single pretzel rod in a single bite doesn’t make it an amuse bouche.

4 Likes

My husband said this to me once and I basically stopped breathing because he was right and my whole life was a lie

4 Likes