Best popcorn bucket ever

Yes I am a liner, I rope dropped a food booth for a popcorn bucket this morning

29 Likes

You got one! How long did you have to wait?

1 Like

Only about 1 hr. I am at BW so was pretty far up in the line. I asked someone this afternoon. They waited over 5hrs

3 Likes

Sell it for $200 on eBay.

3 Likes

That’s the only bucket I’ve ever seen that I would consider buying. It’s a shame how big a mascot Figment is and he doesn’t have a decent attraction.

5 Likes

Julia Mascardo put up a drawing of a Figment popcorn bucket on eBay for charity. It got bids up to $600! Someone even bid $10,000, but she suspects it is a fake bid.

https://twitter.com/julfromfl/status/1482142694222839808?s=21
https://twitter.com/sirbenjaminjr/status/1482196239387172867?s=21

4 Likes

You know that is not gonna happen, this all for me. Hopefully the response to this will open someone’s eyes at Disney. I have read that this was the busiest first day for any festival. Come on Disney give Figment the love he deserves and do something with Journey into Imagination

6 Likes

13 Likes

This whole thing is absolutely insane. I feel like avoiding the popcorn buckets is akin to avoiding cigarettes and nicotine addiction.

5 Likes

I must be weird. Epcot is my favorite of the parks, but I don’t care two hoots about Figment. Get rid of him entirely, for all I care. Any attempt to keep Figment at Epcot, to me, weakens Epcot as a park. I really want to see the Imagination pavilion redone…bit if they try (and ultimately fail) at keeping Figment part of the attraction, then I have little hope it will be even close to as good as that location should be.

1 Like

Umm, well, err …

Oh, well, yeah. Fair enough.

But the bucket is cute.

4 Likes

I love Figment, but only in a bittersweet nostalgic way.
I don’t think I would be bothered if the current Figment offerings were removed from the park, but a better option would be the recreation of the old Dreamfinder days of old.

Oh and as for the popcorn bucket, I have zero interest. I don’t really ‘get’ popcorn buckets. I would be much more likely to buy popcorn in a cardboard tub :popcorn:

4 Likes

I’m guessing the garbage pickers are making retirement plans with all of the Figment buckets that have been thrown away.

1 Like

Wait…what? Popcorn lines are hours long?

1 Like

I walked by them yesterday and it circled the entire walkway multiple times. A lead said it was at about 7 or 8 hours when I walked by.

Then walking past the picnic area I saw tables FULL of them as people were taking turns going back because of the 2 per person limit.

3 Likes

I love popcorn buckets…for taking people out of ride lines :joy::joy: Oct 1 was the best day ever, everyone was in line for popcorn, while we rode all the rides.

…but ya, I have zero interest in them or Figment.

6 Likes

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

I agree.

Re-sellers are a bit of a pet peeve of mine.

3 Likes

Makes me feel a little better that at least they had to wait each time and were limited to two.

4 Likes

Someone said they saw guests walking out to the parking lot with trash bags full early on in the day. Upon opening it was only a 15 minute wait or so.

I really dislike that this is why we can’t have nice things. :pensive:

I do take comfort that when entering the IG, I saw a few kids with it around their necks. Some families got to enjoy it

5 Likes