Best Places to Propose in Magic Kingdom?

Mind meld of New England Liners!

1 Like

Facebook live seems to be the way to do it these days, lol.

You could stream it on Periscope too. Iā€™m not familiar with how to stream on Facebook. I bet both are fairly straightforward though.

Keep us posted!

Facebook is just a button, a confirmation, then youā€™re live. SUPER easy, but people have to know your facebook profile to see it. Itā€™s not anonymous like it might be on other sites.

Not quite sure. Weā€™ve been together for 4 years, so he knows a proposal is coming, and weā€™ve talked about going to a jeweler soon. We both want something thatā€™s more masculine (not a lot of bling), but weā€™ve talked about getting some small aquamarine and peridot stones (our birthstones) for our rings.

2 Likes

That could be super easy (I donā€™t want him to see me messing with my phone for several minutes; I donā€™t even what him to know itā€™s being recorded), and I wouldnā€™t be opposed to sharing my facebook profile with all of you. After all, shouldnā€™t Disney fanatics be friends? :smiley:

1 Like

When my DH and I picked our wedding rings (20 years ago), he wanted a plain band. But the jeweler had a very nice menā€™s gold band with 3 small diamonds in it. As my wedding band has all diamonds, in addition to my diamond engagement ring, he thought it would be okay to have just a little sparkle. It looks really nice.

So, donā€™t be afraid of just a little sparkle, if itā€™s what you want.

2 Likes

I just love that this still going. I cannot wait to hear all about it. So exciting!!

1 Like

Congratulations.

OMG I LOVE your custom ring box, itā€™s perfect!! I canā€™t wait till your trip, and to see proposal photos!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Iā€™ve been following this post but just now scrolled back and saw your letter, LOVE! And great photos :slight_smile:

1 Like

Less than 48 hours to go! Iā€™ll be popping the question shortly after rope drop on Wednesday 10/5. Will post the photos and videos here as soon as possible! :smiley:

11 Likes

OMG so excited for you!!! That is day 1 of your trip, correct? Are you on Instagram as well? :heart_eyes:

All the best to you. May you have a safe trip and great weather. :slight_smile:

Wishing you the best! Looking forward to the update.

I get excited every time we get an update on this here! Have a wonderful trip and so excited for you!

1 Like

Congratulations!!! Well I am late to this party, but you have some great suggestions here. Someone said a pontoon boat, love that. Maybe a horseback ride over at Wilderness Area,
From my very first trip to Disney, I remember the Polynesian had a dock that extended out into the water and several times a day it was deserted, That might be and ideal spot.

Have and amazing time and good luck!!

Just seen this thread and am so excited for you :heart_eyes: Your letter and pictures were brilliant, a modern day fairy tale. Good luck, with lots of pixie dust, only hours away now!! :tada::tada: Canā€™t wait to see the photos :couplekiss_man_man:

Yes, itā€™ll be the 1st day in the parks for us. He hasnā€™t been there in about 20 years! And no, Iā€™m not on Instagram :frowning:

Going to the jeweler in a couple hours to pick up the custom ring. My bf and I designed the ring together, but last week the jeweler told us we might get it in time. Since he was involved in designing the ring, he knows a proposal is happening and will happen on this trip, but right now he thinks Iā€™m going to do it with a cheap ring from our local mall. Iā€™m gonna keep the fact that Iā€™ve got his real ring a secretā€¦

6 Likes

Love it, I will be checking for updates on this post Wednesday!!! :slight_smile: