Best makeup for WDW

I second this! If I do want a little coverage I use it cosmetics cc cream… it’s got spf50 and feels like wearing a moisturizer!
Also, drunk elephant facial sunscreen is the best IMO, doesn’t sting eyes or irritate sensitive skin and is very light!!

Oh, but I do love my lipstick. No other makeup At the parks besides, mascara or lash extensions (this makes life so much easier, always ready to go, AND a built in nap every 2-3 weeks)

Second the BB/CC cream over regular foundation for warm weather. Origins has a tinted moisturizer with SPF40 that I think is awesome and it is one of those that changes from lotion to skin tone color while you are applying. That and one of the Mabelliene FitMe sticks to zap shine, eye liner and waterproof mascara, and sunshine here I come. Less to sweat off anyway, and still feel a little put together while still being under 5 min face.

1 Like

I echo the sentiments on nails and shopping, and mostly on shoes and bags. I’ve got a couple pairs of cute shoes and a couple nice bags that I adore, but I can’t spend all day shopping for them or fill closets with them like some can (and enjoy!). I absolutely despise shopping, going shopping for clothes and such without a goal in mind is my nightmare. But I will admit to being high maintenance about my hair :laughing:. I used to be incredibly high maintenance about makeup too, but I’ve whittled that down with age lol. Someday I’ll be able to happily rock the bare faced look :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes