Best Christmas Ever! Our surprise trip for the kids!

We did it! Got a boarding group…just barely. It was nerve racking, but we also found out that 2 devices can be logged into the same MDE account and both give it a go. We both made it to the friends & family list screen at the same time. Also managed a credit medallion Xmas present for my nephew.

Already finished a ride on SDD, MFSR, ST, and now in line for MMRR. I was the spy on ST…first time and appropriate considering I have my Yoda Santa Hat today. Great start to today!

6 Likes

5 Likes

3 Likes

The kids all loved ROTR! Escape pod was the best part…they had no idea it was coming. And we were all thoroughly questioned about the secret location of the base, with all the Yoda ears and all.

4 Likes

Backlot has some good treats! Christmas mousse tree, red velvet whoopie pie, and hot chocolate flight with Stoli Vanilla, Red Stag, and Baileys. All so good!

4 Likes

We officially caught every Santa Calvalcade in every park. Just got HS…

5 Likes

Congrats! They have been doing up 160 BGs/day lately so 75 is really quite good!

3 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

We finished the last hour with another run on MFSM, SDD, and two walk on rides on ASS. Finally made it to our 7:50 ADR at prime time for some delicious pot roast! Now, to head back to the hotel for a good night’s rest. We need to make it 2 for 2 on our boarding groups.

6 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone from HS!!! It’s our last park day…we spend all day tomorrow at Springs before our evening flight. We’ve had such a great morning starting with a BG13 for ROTR. We got to crash the MF one more time before our last ROTR ride. Then, my sis and I got a ride on RRC before a short wait on MMRR. Had lunch at Docking Bay and now doing some shopping to let the lines calm down again.

4 Likes

We were back to rides at about 5 pm. We spent most of the afternoon wandering through GE freaking people out with the interactive hacks on the play app. The teenage boys really enjoyed that!

Had Oga’s at 2 pm. We tried the meat and cheese sampler along with some very bubbly drinks, and my nephew got the porg mug.

Tried a lemon blueberry pop tart…yum!

Kids got their Coke bottles…

Caught a cavalcade.

Crazy, too, they turned around and came right back. So we caught them twice. Now, we are wasting time in Star Tours until our ADR at Sci Fi at 7:50.

What a great Christmas day!

14 Likes

It’s our last day in sunny, but very cold, Florida. We head back to KC tonight. Spending our last day here in Disney Springs for some final shopping, souvenirs, and an awesome lunch at Homecomin’. We went family style so we could have a little bit of everything. And it was worth it!

Thanks for following along with us this week. Couldn’t have asked for a better week. My sis and I will be back in 2021 for our annual sisters trip sometime…we haven’t figured out when we want to go yet.

The kids were so happy to have had this chance. We bought ourselves a mickey ornament today, so every time we hang it on the tree, we can remember that year we spent Christmas at Disney. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Liners!

13 Likes