Best bathrooms at Universal?

So when it comes to answering nature’s call, do we have any tips/preferences at IOA and USF?

The only stand out bathrooms that I can think of were the ones at Barney where they had little nursery/kindergarten sized thrones. That was cute for the kids.

Other than that, they were all perfectly functional IIRC.

2 Likes

Moaning Myrtle is near Hogwarts. The bathrooms outside of the 3 broomsticks??? Some kids are frightened by her but it’s a must do for Potter fans.

10 Likes

UOR’s bathrooms smell gorgeous.

3 Likes

And this is why @len doesn’t quote us liners in the Unofficial Guides.

3 Likes

Gosh I had forgotten all about that. (I need to go back :sob:).
She’s definitely (sometimes) in the ones opposite the entrance to Knockturn Alley.

2 Likes

Other than WWOHP, which has been mentioned, my biggest tip is to use the Universal App when you “need to go”. There’s a very easy filter for “Restrooms” right along with the other filters.

It is a lifesaver when you are in between obvious locations, like restaurants, that can be spread out.

1 Like

Well there’s a blog article topic I never thought of :joy:

3 Likes

Somebody else posed the same question on the WDW-side and there was quite a few tips re where to find facilities with a rep for cleanliness and likely to be underutilized.

Figured I’d try to get some info on Universal.

3 Likes

Yes! Like this:

@josephmatt will get on one for UOR :wink:

4 Likes

I’ll add it to the list. Probably get to it next month.

3 Likes

Yet another helpful article.
Hmmm but I wonder if the neverending renos at EPCOT took out some of those outhouses

1 Like

Thanks a bunch!

What would y’all be looking for in “best” restrooms? Theme? Crowds? Cleanliness? Size? Other?

Availability :laughing:

2 Likes

In the WDW thread, people were giving restrooms high marks based on cleanliness and the likelihood nobody else was there.

But I notice in this thread, the two nominations were theme-oriented/experiential (Barney thrones and Moaning Myrtle) so that aspect seems to stand out for UOR guests.

2 Likes

As a reader, I’d like to know the least crowded / cleanest. For example, are there any more private toilets in the park.

1 Like

Yes. Clean, roomy, themed.

2 Likes

Thanks for the input y’all

1 Like

I’d like the recommend the bathrooms in Suessland. These particular ones are near the big doors that they open when parks are busy to allow folks to go between the parks without using the train etc. They are always clean and pretty much empty.

5 Likes