Behind The Scenes: Harmonious

I’ve never seen WoC in person, but I’ve enjoyed the videos I’ve seen of it and it’s insanely popular.

I just don’t think that kind of show is what Epcot needs :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

I thought that World of Color was the most spectacular night time show that Disney ever produced

6 Likes

Honestly think this is the first time I have ever heard this about WOC!

6 Likes

I know it was popular… we felt bambuzzled… “OH you have to see it!!!” NOPE, it was horrible. Maybe the pain in my legs and feet influenced my opinion too but seriously… jr. high AV project.

1 Like

I find it interesting that people are ready to condemn an entire show based on 30 seconds of video clips taken at a distance.

1 Like

I’m not condemning it… I just said it reminded me of WoC. I want those things taken out of the lake… I will condemn the obstructed view

3 Likes

I found myself thinking - I don’t like this, but is that because I already decided I don’t like it?

I want to be blown away by the show. I hope I am.

But nothing will make me feel differently about how the barges have ruined WS Lagoon. So it is going to have to be life-changingly amazing for me to get past that and like the show.

6 Likes

I still want to like it, and I try and remain positive, but I haven’t seen anything about it (including the massive barges) that makes me excited.

1 Like

I expect to enjoy the show, even if not spectacular.

But even a spectacular show that lasts 30 minutes after dark is no excuse for ruining the view during the day for 10+ hours.

4 Likes

How bad is the view during the day? Does anyone have pictures?

4 Likes

It’s horrendous.

4 Likes

Yeah, that’s pretty big :confused:

1 Like

Even the photo pass CMs are pissed about it :laughing::laughing::laughing:

3 Likes

TWSS :smirk:

10 Likes

Doesn’t seem to fit the EPCOT vibe.
With it’s apparent emphasis on IP, I could see it fitting into HS more readily.

2 Likes

I think we’ll start to see more IP in Epcot, though. We already have Frozen and Nemo. But soon…Moana, GotG, and Ratatouille.

TWSS

5 Likes

This is my thing. I’m sure it will be pretty cool. Just judging by the clips, I don’t think it looks very good but as others have pointed out, they are just clips and I will give the show a chance. But it needs to be absolutely freaking mind-blowingly amazing to justify those hideous barges in the lagoon 24/7.

3 Likes

Good one! :rofl:

2 Likes

They look worse in person too.

2 Likes