Be Our Guest Fastpass+ Lunch Reservations - Here's the Link

It’s unlikely to work less than 27 days out. The days open up right at 27 days. Just make sure that you’ve entered your confirmation number correctly as well.

I am just realizing that because you are 20 days out, you should at least be able to book those earlier days.

Just tried creating a login for my wife, and linking it to our reservation number but it still only shows the first 7 days of our reservation in the calendar (up to and including 23rd August). I can choose times for 23rd August, but i’ve been trying every day for the last week or so and each day i’ve been able to select another day on (from what i’ve worked out, today i should be able to book 24th August (i specifically want 26th)) but 24th August doesn’t show up as a date i can even select.

Oh well, i guess i’ll have to take a chance and see if i can book one on the actual day, or just turn up and wait.

Thanks for the help

Right, you should be able to book the 24th today, that’s weird! Sorry it hasn’t worked out!

No worries. Thanks for the advice. Much appreciated

I had a ten day trip in June 2014 and I had the exact same problem. I read in a few other places that they only allow you to book online a Fastpass for BOG for the first seven days of your reservation. I kept trying and was never able to see anything but the first seven days. I went ahead and changed my plans to include BOG at the beginning of the trip and the Fastpass worked perfectly. Hope you have a great time!

When I log into the BOG FP lunch site, as I have daily for weeks now, the last available date is September 4th. I believe this site will no longer be available for lunch reservations after this date. We will be at WDW 9/13-9/20. Can anybody else see a date PAST 9/4/14???

When do you recieve the 12 digit reservation number? I tried to use the tricks listed above but couldn’t get them to work.

Let me know if you figure out some way around this! :slight_smile: I’m hoping since it is a slower time we will be able to just wait or figure it out day-of!

I was able to make reservations for 8/26 but they don’t appear when I re-login to the first BOG lunch screen. Is that normal?

Will it let me make a FFP for BOG if I already have a lunch ADR for that day? I don’t want to cancel my ADR in case I’m not able to book BOG.

It should not be an issue. I had the same thing when I did mine and didn’t cancel until after I had the BOG FP all set.

Great news @iheart! Tomorrow is 27 days so fingers crossed!

1 Like

What if you have two separate reservations (2 rooms) on the same login? I can only add FPs for one.

Never mind. I picked up the FP for the other room with a different login. I had to delete my cookies, since the website kept trying to use the other first login.

I have 4 people in my family and two in-laws going with us. Only my family is s showing up in BOVGFPP lunch. How can I add the other two?

@DisneyTikiGirl we had the same issue. You will need to enter the separate in-laws confirmation number and book it separately. You may need to delete cookies as @MickeySaysHey did, or use a different MDE log in with the other confirmation number, which is what I did. Then just cross your fingers and hope that the times will work. Ours overlap by only 5 minutes, so that’s when we will plan to get there.

1 Like

Wow. Thanks for that. I just got a FPP for August 23rd for lunch during our Touring Plan time! And then reading it it sounds like today was the perfect day to get that reservation!

Thank you and thank God,

PRMan

is it true that you have to have the email request also. i’ve read about people being turned away from BOG because they didn’t receive an email request but was still about to make the FP

1 Like

FYI, we are having technical difficulties with our reservation, and everyone I call at Disney informs me that NO ONE can fix the problem except at the restaurant the day of. Anyone have any other information?

HELP, this was originally claimed under a different email that I can not access. Is there a number I can call to get them to release this reservation so I can make it. My daughter is not coming and set up her Disney account using one of my emails.