Be Our Guest Fastpass+ Lunch Reservations - Here's the Link

Has anyone had success making a FPP ressie after day 7 of their reservation? I remember reading something about this… Perhaps it can’t be done?

Can u only FPP BOG if you are staying on-site?

I am 31 days out from my resort reservation… I have been trying to make a BOG FP+ Lunch reservation for about a week, and every day says, “There are no Fastpasses available.” Does that mean all the Fastpasses are taken, or does that mean that it hasn’t actually opened up yet? Should I bother to continue checking for Fastpasses?

It is possible it hasn’t opened up yet. Keep trying.

I have yet to see a place I can input my reservation number. I seem to be just linked through MDE or something, but it has my old reservation dates which ends on what is actually the beginning of my current reservation. Any suggestions?

27 days out is supposed to be the magic number! It worked for me!

I had the same problem. Guessing they are taken. It could pay to keep looking though b/c someone may cancel and therefore open a spot for you. Also, I wonder if more FPP for BOG are released at 30 days? Guessing not b/c 30 days is for off-site

If someone has a FPP for BOG lunch and they no longer want it (party of 4 - DW, DH, DD & DD) and they were not on dining plan and had just selected expedited arrival (no meal selected) could they let their friends use it - Friends are only a party of 3 DW, DH, DS and just let them use the original party’s surname?

What’s the latest lunch FPP time for BOG?

10:30-2:30

Do I have to be checked in online to get the number? We are DVC and are hoping a wait list will come through so haven’t checked into AKL yet- I can check in any time, but will that change my wait list chances? Really want to eat at BOG for lunch!!!

In addition to all this helpful information… I wanted to add, last week, on 2 different days, I was able to make FPP for BOG lunch-- spur of the moment while in the park same day ( around 930-1000 I decided to check) , one day party of 2 , the other my party of 2 and my brother made one for party of 4. So, to those unable to make their FPP ahead of time. Check while you are there for sure! :wink:

Trying to get this done and, of course, MDE is down so I cannot get the 12 digit number right now! Is there any other way to get it?? I already made one for our group of four, but can’t get one for my in laws who have a different number!

I called Disney travel with a few questions tonight. I asked about the BOG fast pass, when it would be open for me. The lady on the phone said the FP was not for all guests only the few who got emails. She was very hesitant that I would even get an email. She said if I wanted to try I could but if it kept saying no available then I was not part of the BOG FP program.

I had no problem at all once I hit 27 days & had the confirmation number for my group of four. The official line is that it’s by invite only, but that has not been the case for most people. Getting the confirmation number is the only tricky piece for me at least.

Where did you find the confirmation number? I has a reservation but I don’t have a confirmation number!

As soon as you click on “check in” under resort reservations, the web address has the confirmation number embedded in it. Just copy & paste.

1 Like

I have the same problem as rseale81. The site is only showing the first 7 days of my reservation, and i can’t choose dates beyond that. Does anyone know how to get round this problem?

How many days out are you? Have you done it before? If yes, you may need to sign on as a different member of your party. I had to do mine with my husband’s log in because it would not let me enter a new confirmation number. So it was remembering details from my previous trip and only showing the current week.

Hi. We leave for our trip in 20 days. I was trying to book the Tuesday of our 2nd week (about 28 days out for the reservation) but the only dates i can choose are for our first week. I can book a time slot for all days in my first week.
I haven’t done it before as we haven’t been to Disney World for just over 2 years (the restaurant wasn’t built when we last went).

I’ll try logging in as my wife and let you know how i get on. Wish me luck :smile: