Be Our Guest Fastpass+ Lunch Reservations - Here's the Link

Do you have to be so many days out before “make a payment” even shows up in “my reservations”? I am not seeing it.

I’m really curious if you were able to book a time on the 26th. I looked at August 24th, 26th and 30th when my reservation became available last week, and there were only two times available on the 24th (I took one). Please let me know if you were able to book.

Anyone know if they are still opening up at the 27 day mark? Fingers crossed for a 10/4 lunch!

Hi @vandervoord. I’m afraid i’m still only offered the first week of my vacation. I can’t even look at times for the second week (which includes the 26th). I’m resigned to just trying to book something on the day or just turn up and wait.
Crowd calendar says MK is a 3 for 26th (and my kids will start asking about lunch as soon as they’ve finished breakfast) so we’ll hopefully not have to wait long if we get there early.

:frowning: That stinks for you… I hope you can get in quickly!

Does anyone know – is there a penalty if you make a FP for BOG and then don’t show up? Since it’s not really an ADR, can you just choose not to show up like a FP for an attraction?

Thanks for the info on how to find the #. I couldn’t use the “make payment” button (since we’re already paid up?), but found it in the url for online check-in. HOWEVER, when I plugged that # in and hit submit, it takes me to a page to “create account”. I already have an account, as it informs me, so it won’t let me proceed any further! I’ve tried it several times, and once it even came up with my birth date, but still took me to the “create an account” page. Disney’s website is riddled with bugs. I’m ready to get a can of Raid!

I ran into a similar problem. You can try singing up with the email from someone else in your party, but be warned, I called lots of different people at Disney, and they all told me that there is no tech support, so if there’s a problem, you just have to go to the restaurant the day of and talk to them there.

You don’t have to give a credit card to make a FP+, so there is no financial penalty for a no-show.

1 Like

The BoG FP+ system will only allow you to book in advance for the first seven days of your reservation. On day 1 of your stay, you can book for day 8, and on day 2, you can book for day 9, etc. Don’t worry about the short time frame - there are almost always times available.

There is a lot of discussion about the BoG FP+ on some very popular discussion boards, which I read and participate in regularly . I don’t think there has ever been a confirmed report of anyone being turned away because they made a FP+ through the website and not through the email. I know that my husband and I have eaten at BoG for lunch several times using a FP+ obtained through the website (we never received an email), and there were absolutely no problems with it.

Thanks for the suggestion. I had also tried to sign in with my husband’s e-mail and password, but couldn’t even get the “submit” button to work. I’ll just keep trying off and on and hope the website problem gets fixed at some point. If not, it’s not that big a deal. I was excited to be able to get a dinner ADR there for our party of 5 last week for Sept. 11, only a little over a month out. I tried several times a day most days for about a month, and was shocked when a time finally appeared! It was even for the same time that we had already scheduled dinner somewhere else (which I quickly cancelled). The lesson there is to keep trying!

Update: I tried the lunch FP+ site again and it worked this time. Go figure. Only problem is that it only allows 7 days into the stay as an option, and I needed to schedule later in the stay. Oh, well.

@jaysmom4285 - thank you so much - that’s great news. I’ll set a reminder on my phone for the morning of a week in advance. Yay

See my response to Pipster above. The BoG FP+ system will only allow you to book in advance for the first seven days of your reservation. On day 1 of your stay, you can book for day 8, and on day 2, you can book for day 9, etc. Don’t worry about the short time frame - there are almost always times available.

Thanks! I’ll try that.

The Touring plans post and story has made our vacation. I was beginning to think I would be waiting in line or trying to get a return ticket. Instead I have a FPP Res for BOG and a bunch of Happy Family members. Labor Day week!

Good morning, so my TA stated that I needed to get a special email, inorder to be able to see my 12 digit number and make a FPP res for BOG…so what is the REAL scoop, do you need the speical email or just need to get the 12 digit number. Thanks!

1 Like

If you are 60 days out from your trip you can do an online check in. Under the online check in you should find your 12 digit number.

1 Like

For those that were able to make the BOG LUNCH FP+ did you get an email first or did you just go to the site?