Baymax PLEASE!

No you didn’t.

Sorry, I overlooked you because you are clearly not 007. I tried again, though.

Did you though? Where’s the damn thread?

If it doesn’t work this time, just find the one titled Tell Me Why I Shouldn’t Get the Dining plan

All of the characters who were formerly in Innoventions have been moved; a couple are now over at Imagination! and others are elsewhere. Because there’s not a ‘natural fit’ for most of the characters there at Epcot, if Baymax is not at Imagination! (my recollection is that he’s not), I don’t think he’s probably greeting at Epcot at this point.

1 Like

Tragic. Thanks for the update!

1 Like

I’m super sad about this, not only because I’m a huge Baymax fan, but because my last meet and greet with him (October) was super awkward. First I hugged him, and the handler scolded me: “Don’t lean on him!” Then I tried to fist bump him, but the person inside couldn’t tell what I was doing and left me hanging. In the picture it just looks like I was trying to punch Baymax.

1 Like

That’s a shame you got an aggressive handler and a clueless Baymax for your last interaction! I’m bummed they got rid of him too. I thought Baymax was one of the more unique and better meets (although, I may be a little biased). Can we start a Liner petition to bring him back?

1 Like

We don’t generally do character meets, but Baymax was the only one my DS10 considered as a possibility.