Baymax PLEASE!

If anyone subscribes to Kenny the Pirate the info would be on his page.

1 Like

Baymax - what if weā€™re misunderstanding his absence. Perhaps someone unadvisedly said ā€œI am satisfied with my careā€, and as a consequence, Baymax deflated into his storage case. To restore the Meet n Greet, all we have to do is determine where that storage case is, and have someone nearby injure themselves.
@sanstitre_has_left_the_building, when is your trip? Could you spill a hot cup of Starbucks in your lap? :dizzy_face:

5 Likes

Can we make it that she simply burns her tongue? And very slightly? Iā€™m concerned about a burn if Baymax doesnā€™t reappear.

1 Like

From my resources Baymax doesnā€™t even exist. Not even listed, Matey.

1 Like

Yeahā€¦ Baymax has left Epcot (for now)

He stayed a few months past the originally scheduled closing date due to Epcot construction issues. Joy & Sadness were supposed to leave at the same time, but are still meeting. The rumors I heard is that Joy & Sadness are popular enough to get to stay going forward. Baymaxā€™s future is uncertain.

1 Like

No. I donā€™t know who Baymax is and I donā€™t care.

I only care about Sadness being ditched.

Baymax was just a rebranding of the Michelin Man

Are you saying Iā€™m fat?

1 Like

I donā€™ think so, but even if he is - so what - heā€™s faceless and thatā€™s far worse

1 Like

I used to like you. Baymax is Dumbo/Pooh/BabyYoda Magic

4 Likes

Oh come onā€¦ I have a lollipop for yaā€¦

2 Likes

We never even went in the building, so no idea. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

We rope dropped Baymax.
Made a wrong turn and ended up seeing Mickey and Minnie and Goody firstā€¦ oops. But then went to Baymax and then Joy.

2 Likes

I was clearly insulting Baymax

Donā€™t make me change my avatar so you can argue with yourself :wink:

1 Like

Rude.

We rope dropped Baymax too! My kids went through a SERIOUS Big Hero 6 phase - theyā€™re over it but I still love him, so Iā€™m sad we wonā€™t be able to meet him again this year. I never got in the pictures from last time!

2 Likes

If you insist on resorting to name-calling, then I have no other recourse. You do not look like Daniel Craig.

2 Likes

MODERATOR!

3 Likes

I just started an unrelated thread and paged you to it. Feel free to come call me names there.