Backside Last show

:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob: Finally got around to listening to the last episode on my way home. Thanks for all the fun, Ryan and Jeremy. You will be missed. Iā€™m sure(?) Iā€™ll be able to find the same info. from other sources, but Iā€™m sure it wonā€™t be delivered in such a fun, interesting, and thorough way.

4 Likes

First time poster but had to add how much I loved this podcast!! Iā€™ll be honest and say I cried when you were saying your goodbyes. It was great while it lasted and thanks for everything! Will give your suggestions a try but not the sameā€¦

3 Likes

Albeit without Ryan and Jeremy, thereā€™s a new Facebook group to commiserate and seek advice from other fans of the show. Group name: Backside of Magic Fans

7 Likes

I am so glad to have a place to learn and scheme. Iā€™m especially looking forward to hearing peopleā€™s experiences with leading reservations.

2 Likes

Thanks. :slight_smile: a couple of the sentences at the end took me a couple takes to get out.

8 Likes

I think thatā€™s the thing that had so many of us loving you guys. You are real, and so genuine. Iā€™d say honest, but then ā€” was that the point of the show :wink:

8 Likes

Honest with listeners, everyone elseā€¦maybe not always :grin:

7 Likes

I listen to the show while running. Finally caught up and heard the end of the last one this morning. So sad that itā€™s over.

3 Likes

Me too. Now Iā€™m back to listening to Disney classics, which is what I had been listening to before. Tragicā€¦

3 Likes

Yesterday it was a sad Tuesday morning as I looked at my updated feed downloads.

3 Likes

It will never be Toosday again. Big time. Dot go dot com.

9 Likes

I have never heard this pod, is it worth giving it a go if I donā€™t travel to WDW as often as most of you?

Iā€™m going on my first trip this October, and I enjoyed all 175 episodes.

1 Like

I discovered it because of my ā€œonce in a lifetimeā€ trip to WDW in December, but I kept listening even though I have no plans for 3 or 4 years to go. I found it funny and entertaining and I just really enjoy the thought exercise of bending the rules and getting the most out of a dollar or a day. I could definitely see how other people who arenā€™t travelling soon and arenā€™t interested in not-immediately-applicable-information wouldnā€™t find the abstract thought exercise worth listening to.

Iā€™ve listened to a TON of Disney podcasts over the past year and a half, and have learned a bunch from many of them.

Without question - Backside was always a MUST listen every week without delay.

ā€œIt is Tuesday!ā€

Loved their quick sarcastic sense of humor, and of course all the tips/tricks along the way.

Thank you Big Time to Ryan and Jeremy @jeremy1002 for everything!

4 Likes

Thank you.:smile:

I just. unsubscribed. from BoM. on my Pocketcasts app.

Why would you do that? I still subscribe to Pardon the Pixie Dust. One dayā€¦a long, long time agoā€¦there was a Christmas miracle and Brian and Derek releases an episode . You have to join me in my land of hopes and dreamsā€¦rainbows and pixie dustā€¦comeā€¦join meā€¦

6 Likes

It keeps showing up on my carā€™s screen alphabetically in the top 3 podcasts. I just canā€™t endure that pain every morning. :wink:

3 Likes

Well, if there is any joy in Mudville I will let you know.

2 Likes