Backside Last show

I cant believe I have just watched the final BoM show. Tuesday mornings will not be the same. Well done gentlemen, thanyou for all the time you have devoted to making our WDW trips better. you will be missed. PS be sure to listen until the end, great ending

14 Likes

I will listen on my way to work this morning and cry silently, alone, in my car…

13 Likes

It really is one of the best Disney podcasts out there. Thanks to @PrincipalTinker that I started to listen to them in the first place about a year and a half ago. They should go back and create a montage of all of their openings. Extremely funny.
I hope it’s not the end. Just the end of that show. They’re both far too talented to hang it up for good.

12 Likes

It’s sad to lose a podcast so soon after finding it. I really enjoyed their sense of humor.

3 Likes

I hung in there until the final segment. And when it was done I just rode along in silence a while. I’m gonna miss those guys!

10 Likes

Thanks, gentlemen, for all your hard work on the show all these years. I have long marveled at all the work and research that went into content alone - factoring in actually producing the show, I’m not sure how this hasn’t been your full time operation. I admire your awareness of when it was time to draw it to its close. Not every show - podcast, tv, or otherwise - has that ability and so they fail to go out on top. You guys have done a fantastic job. I only wish I had found you sooner.

Please stick around these parts, at least. Mwah!

13 Likes

I’m not ready for it to be done. I’ve put off listening to the most recent episodes because I do not want it to be over.
:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

5 Likes

@jeremy1002, thank you for all the time you guys have put into the show over the years. It will be missed. That ending was perfect!

13 Likes

I am still sitting in my car - with my audio system paused.

3 Likes

Thank you Jeremy and Ryan. I appreciate all the time and effort that you two put in. I can’t tell you how thankful I am and how much I will miss you two and your show.

The sadness in Jeremy’s voice at close made it even more depressing for me.

8 Likes

I too love to listen to this show and am sad!

4 Likes

All I can say is WOW! I loved every minute of the time I spent listening to you guys! The ending was great and sad at the same time. @jeremy1002 - you guys will truly be missed!

4 Likes

I haven’t finished because I had the kids in the car for part of my commute today and didn’t want to divert my attention. But so far I was DYING laughing at the Titanic intro (I thought I hit something wrong!) plus the kazoo. :rofl:

Looking forward to my commute home!

I know I have not always been on board with some of the schemes, but these guys definitely struck gold in the humor/chemistry/fun department and I will miss them a ton!

8 Likes

I’ll ever be grateful to these guys for sharing so much. Their tips made our our big trip this year more affordable and successful than we ever imagined.
And how great was the @len and Jim cameo at the end!!! Perfect!

6 Likes

Yeah, that was the real deal. It was an emotional week. :slightly_frowning_face:

10 Likes

What a great show. Loved the info. Really liked the hosts.

Thanks Ryan and Jeremy. Enjoy your retirement.

3 Likes

Did you guys all listen to the post-credits sequence?

5 Likes

I was laughing so hard that I was crying in the shower this morning. I even played it for my 1st period class this morning.

6 Likes

Twas a fine podcast while it lasted, i have listened pretty much every week since November last year. As a professional driver I often listen to 5+ hours of podcasts a day and looked forward to Tuesday for the latest tip and/or ethically questionable travel hack. So now I’ll be checking out some of their suggestions. Walt Loved podcasting has had some good info, in fact the most recent episode has convinced me to (gasp!) go to Disneyland someday.

That post credits part was pretty great too :joy:

3 Likes

I haven’t posted on here in awhile but had to come on to say Great job to the guys! Jeremy and Ryan thank you so much. I truly enjoyed the show. I’m so glad for that surprise ending as it helped clear the lump in my throat! Also where on the site do you buy a T-shirt?

3 Likes