Backside Last show

LOVED the opening, had me laughing while driving my kids to school (as they were looking at me like I was a crazy person and asking “What is THIS?”) LOL

They will definitely be missed. I totally get why they don’t want to do the show anymore, but it was hands-down one of the best Disney podcasts out there for tips and tricks. Thanks so much, guys.

3 Likes

I pushed pause and shushed my kids so many times this morning while listening!

Jeremy’s answer to “which character would you eat?” literally made me spit my Diet Coke out of my mouth from shocked laughter. I don’t even mind having diet coke on my dress all day at work this morning, it was worth it.

4 Likes

It was all a dream!

3 Likes

the paper fastpasses had me dying laughing. :rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

The only other one I would add to the list is the ETicket Report. Tim Grassy and Derek are two of my favorite podcasters.

4 Likes

a PVH-induced fever dream, to be precise :wink:

5 Likes

Thanks for the kind words, glad you enjoyed it.

Better late than never I guess, but I just (finally) added a link to the teepublic store on the left-hand side of our website (backsideofmagic.com). Watch for sales, the regular price is $20, but they often go down to $13.

12 Likes

Just finished listening to the last episode. Great job, guys. I truly enjoyed your show and I must say I’m sad to see you go. Best wishes on whatever is next for you both!

1 Like

I ordered mine last week. I am looking forward to wearing it with pride on my next trip down. Hope to hear form you guys again in the future, if nowhere else at least maybe in this forum

2 Likes

I totally agree with this. I finally finished the last episode during my lunch and it was very good. @jeremy1002, thank you for a great run and (despite your self deprecation) I think your listeners are all better for having heard the podcast.

4 Likes

the kazoos at the beginning :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

Will greatly miss the show. :frowning:

2 Likes

Can I purchase them with Disney gift cards?

9 Likes

Make sure to stack the savings with your Target Red Card.

3 Likes

Nice! :rofl::rofl:

But for real, I was under the impression that doesn’t work anymore. Specifically, you can’t get 5% back on gift card purchases. Does it work?

You can purchase Disney Gift Cards from Target with your Red Card and save 5%.

1 Like

Just wanted to add my thanks to @jeremy1002 and Ryan. BoM made my Tuesday morning commute the best one of the week. No other source has had a greater effect on my family’s awesome WDW vacations. I’m really going to miss hearing from you guys. From the Titanic opening to the well-deserved ending, you guys wrapped it up very nicely. Best of luck!

4 Likes

I love that you’re still trying to save us a few bucks.

2 Likes

I’m sure it was. You and Ryan poured a lot of yourselves into the show and we all appreciated it so very much. I looked forward to a new episode dropping every Tuesday morning. I will miss the show, but hope to hear from you around here.

2 Likes

Oh, I was thinking of using Target gift cards to buy Disney gift cards which doesn’t work. Thanks.

1 Like