Back to the World! (This Time Without a Broken Leg)

We are off today for our first trip to the World since 2018. Our last trip involved DD5 (at the time) breaking her leg just a couple weeks before the trip. Nonetheless, we had a great time (And They All Lived Happily Ever After . .).

This time, we have all body parts functioning they way they normally do, so we have that going for us!!!

We will drive today, and arrive at Caribbean Beach later today.

I will try to update as we go along, but I have never done a “live” trip report before, so it may be sporadic, but I will try to update as we go, at least a little so that I don’t forget all the things we did! I will try to post updates on how the various tech pieces work.

But for today, we travel, we swim, we dine at the Boathouse and activate Annual Passes!!!

The crew for this trip is Me, DW, DD13, DD9. I am sure we will have fun! I hope!

31 Likes

Safe travels!

2 Likes

Hope you have a great trip!

2 Likes

Safe travels today! Looking forward to watching your adventure unfold!

2 Likes

Drive safe! Can’t wait to follow along.

2 Likes

Safe journey! Have a fab time!

2 Likes

Safe travels @gamusicman. Hope it’s an excellent trip.
2018 was our last trip too. So many new things for you to experience this time… Hope it’s awesome :smiley:

2 Likes

Here for the trip! Looking forward to seeing pictures of the Caribbean Beach Resort, should you feel like posting some :grin:

2 Likes

Hope you have a safe drive and an amazing trip!

3 Likes

Buccees achievement… :heavy_check_mark:

24 Likes

Is that the new on in Florence?

1 Like

No, Fort Valley, GA, just south of Macon…

3 Likes

Break a leg!

(couldn’t resist)

8 Likes

Looking forward to the trip report!

One of the hiccups I ran into trying to do a live report was that DW had all of the best pics on her phone (which reminds me that I still need to get those into our album folder!)

In retrospect, my trip report would’ve flowed better had I posted text only and then pics as I got my hands on them.

6 Likes

Excited to follow your adventure! We plan to stay at Caribbean Beach in October and I am interested in what you think. Safe travels!

2 Likes

Made it!

35 Likes

Woot woot! :blush:

5 Likes

Looking forward to following along! Everyone looks so excited!

5 Likes

Hope you have a fabulous trip!!

2 Likes

I approve. Buc-ee’s is a must stop.

5 Likes