Back at UOR (For the second time in 2 months)

We are now a week out from a trip that I hope lives up to expectations.
We will be a party of 8, 3 adults over 30, and 5 niblings between the ages of 10 and 17. Its a short trip. We are going (early) Sunday morning to (late) Tuesday night.

Five of us have already been to Universal Orlando, but this will be a brand new experience for one sister, and the youngest niece and nephew.

We have two rooms at Hard Rock Hotel for the express pass, and super close distance to the park. My ankle is still not back to normal. I’ve rented a scooter, and my sister is willing to act as a scooter chauffeur for me.

I hope to write about all the prep for the trip, and post pictures of all the things I made.

10 Likes

So excited!! If you see me around, please, feel free to wave hello! We don’t have to interrupt each other plans or anything, but I love meeting everyone I talk to here regularly!

So you know who to look for!!

6 Likes

I’ll keep an eye out.

2 Likes

Who’s the human standing next to you? :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I waited soooo long to get this picture! I hadn’t been able to ever met Megatron after multiple attempts. Finally, I was passing by when it was his turn to come out. However, it was very windy that night. They can’t come out if they might wobble! I truly believe he wasn’t coming out that night, but I stood there soooo long and talked to the chaperones about how badly I wanted to meet him that he came out briefly!

4 Likes

You beat me to it. I was going to ask which one is he? :laughing:

Looking forward to your report @OrlandoGirl357 :blush:

2 Likes

3 Likes

I’ve been working on this trip for weeks.

Hogwarts Letters

Express Tickets

Sweets for the trains
Bertie Bott’s Every Flavor Beans

Honeydukes Chocolate

6 Likes

Filled sweets bags

Last trip with these people, I put together boxes for Jelly Beans and Chocolate frogs like you can find in the park, but this time, I’m all about portability. These will travel much better than delicate boxes I put together at the hotel on the last trip.

6 Likes

You do fantastic work :star_struck:

2 Likes

:bowing_woman: :bowing_woman: :bowing_woman: :bowing_woman:

1 Like