August is the Best Month to Visit Disney World...Said No One Ever

I own parrots and love parrots and little finches and canaries and songbirds in the wild, but I am terrified of eagles and owls and hawks. Looking at that girl holding that screaming eagle? EEK!!!

But I love the bird show and can’t wait to see it again. Thank you for the pictures!!! And all the rest of your fabulous report, of course. :smiley:

5 Likes

Hey, that rock looks kinda like Jafar! Y’know, from “Aladdin”?

Or… I dunno, it might just be Easter-Islandish… :face_with_monocle:

9 Likes

I love your trip. Thank you for taking us all on it. :heart:

2 Likes

Kindie the raven is my favorite bird in that show. I love corvids.

2 Likes

Just got caught up! Looks like you are having an amazing trip! Thanks for sharing all the pics; I’m only a tiny bit jealous :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Epcot is packed. I don’t know if my photos can convey it but

14 Likes

14 Likes

The lines for festival foods were really long. So i just got the Spicey Githeri at the Outpost — there was a very short line and it was great!

16 Likes

It’s Saturday night :wink: and the rain stopped

2 Likes

i then tried to enjoy people watching but i was too tired and it was too crowded

I did brave tbe Beauty and the Beast Sing aLong in France. I liked it better than the first time

then i retreated to Abbracadabar (sp?!)

16 Likes

this is how I am finishing my day :slightly_smiling_face:

19 Likes

Tomorrow is HS. The forecast was high probability of rain all day, but its looking a little more promising. I’ll get up to try for a RotR BG, and take it from there

At least I now know I can walk there in 7 minutes if I have to :cloud_with_lightning_and_rain:

11 Likes

Yes, one of my trip report advice points would be DO NOT go to Epcot Food and Wine on a Saturday. It felt far more packed than last night

5 Likes

We try to avoid going on the weekends, especially Saturday. Fri and Sun are hit and miss but usually lower crowds than Sat.

3 Likes

And I didn’t buy this but I’m regretting it……

19 Likes

you can always go back for it :wink: I have the Remy that talks, en Français :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

YEAH, BOARDWALK!!!

(Sorry, my kids made me listen to the “yeah, toast” song from the early 2000’s of YouTube today.)

:laughing:

6 Likes

I love Yeah Toast :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

I have held that French speaking Remy in my hands a few times now. And i still haven’t caved. But I really really want it…. I guess that’s worth planning another trip down, right?!

4 Likes

30 Likes